this year diwali is on 30th Oct, 2016. sharing a collection of quick and easy diwali sweets recipes. wishing all our readers a happy diwali. may this festival of lights bring wisdom, abundance and compassion in your life.
you can also check these collections of diwali sweets and snacks recipes:
- 21 halwa recipes
- 22 ladoo recipes
- 24 kheer recipes
- 21 chocolate recipes
- 85 diwali snacks recipes
- 101 special diwali recipes
- 121 diwali sweets recipes
10 quick and easy diwali sweets recipes:
1. kalakand recipe – moist, granular two ingredient kalakand recipe in 15 minutes. kalakand is a rich milk cake. this kalkand is a jhatpat (quick) recipe. only two ingredients are required – sweetened condensed milk and paneer or chenna. stir for 15 minutes. allow to set the kalakand for a couple of hours and you have the kalakand ready.
2. rava kesari recipe – popular south indian sweet made from semolina during the festive season. rava kesari’s north indian counterpart is sooji ka halwa. other sweet recipes you can make with rava are kesari bhath, sooji kheer, rava modak, eggless baath cake and rava ladoo recipe.
3. coconut ladoo recipe with khoya – a quick and easy sweet made with fresh coconut, ghee, sugar and khoya. these coconut ladoos just melt in your mouth. another quick version you can make is this coconut ladoo recipe with condensed milk.
4. milk peda in microwave – peda is a popular indian sweet that is traditionally made with khoya/mava or evaporated milk. this is a cheat’s version of making peda with condensed milk. the method is super quick and takes about only 3 minutes to cook in the microwave oven.
5. atta ladoo recipe – easy and quick to prepare delicious ladoos made with whole wheat flour or atta. these atta ladoos make for a good sweet snack for kids as well as for the whole family. you can even make these during festive occasions and the recipe can be doubled or tripled too. other sweet recipes you can make with atta are atta cake, sweet paniyaram, atta ka halwa, punjabi puda, banana pancake and panjiri recipe.
6. coconut barfi recipe – easy and delicious barfi made with condensed milk. this coconut barfi has a melt in the mouth soft texture. you can also make coconut ladoos with the same mixture. other quick barfi recipes you can make in this festive season are this coconut barfi with khoya and quick khoya barfi recipe.
7. besan ladoo recipe – one of the popular ladoos often made during festive occasions. besan ladoo is easy and healthy sweet which is made all over india. other popular sweet recipes you can make with besan are mysore pak, 7 cup barfi, besan kheer and besan ka halwa recipe.
8. sandesh recipe – sandesh is a sweet moist fudge made from cottage cheese. making sandesh is not difficult and is an easy recipe and the step by step tutorial will help you further to make these delicious fudge at home. you can also check this another variation of chocolate sandesh recipe and the very popular rasgulla recipe.
9. gajar halwa recipe with condensed milk – gajar halwa is one of the most popular halwa variety in india. it is made for any festive occasion. this is a quick and easy version of carrot halwa recipe made with condensed milk or milkmaid. you can also check this quick carrot barfi recipe and the traditional method of making carrot halwa.
10. dry fruits ladoo recipe – an easy and quick recipe for making healthy and delicious dry fruits ladoos for the festive season. this recipe is a no ghee/oil, no sugar and a vegan recipe. other recipes you can make with dry fruits are kaju katli, badam pista barfi, kaju barfi and dry fruits barfi recipe.