PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you visit this website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. for e.g number of pages visited, time spend on website, entry page, exit page etc. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our readers browse and interact with the website and to give you the best user experience).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We share your Personal Information with third parties, to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website. you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS: we are no longer using google analytics to track visitor information.
We are using Monsterinsights Google analytics plugin to track visitor information on our website as mentioned above – like how many visitors per day, from which country, number of minutes spend per page and other user behavior like entry page, exit page etc. For EU users we have specially enabled the plugin “EU Compliance add on” to comply with the latest EU regulations like GDPR. it implements following: Anonymize IP addresses. Disable the Demographics and Interests Reports for Remarketing and Advertising tracking. Disabled UserID tracking on Google Analytics hits As a user you can completely block google analytics tracking by adding an add on to your browser. click on this link Google’s Analytics Opt-out browser add-on to find more about it. this addon provide website visitors the ability to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
ADVERTISERS WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH:
We use google adsense and google DFP for showing ads on the website. Apart from Google we are currently not using any other advertiser. For EU readers we have enabled option in google adsense and DFP settings to show Non-personalized ads. Thus Google will show only non-personalized ads to the users in the EEA.
According to Google:
- We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
- By using this website you are giving us the consent to gather the data or personal information or device information which are mentioned above and are used for optimizing the website for best and optimum user experience and for other third party services like Google Adsense, Google Analytics (via Monsterinsights plugin) etc which we are using in the website.
- For more information about our privacy policies or if you have questions or concerns, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com