I have had some shares of media and press mentions. This is despite the fact that I hesitate to promote my blog and focus more on creating quality content and sharing good recipes. I believe creating good content is more important than self-promotion.
Myself and the blog has been mentioned in the following media and press features
- Last year in 2020 for the Diwali festival, I took part in a Google project on Cameos which involved top Indian chefs, Youtubers and recipe partners. For the Diwali festive season, I answered many queries in relation to the Diwali festival food and a few top Indian dishes. Some of my Google Cameo videos on the queries linked below:
1. Does halwa need to be refrigerated
2. What’s a dish that’s unique to your family’s Diwali
3. What is the best way to eat Jalebi
4. How to make Halwa
5. What are the best savory snacks for Diwali
6. What is the best vegetable Samosa filling
7. What are the best vegetarian recipes for Diwali
8. What’s an unexpected dish you make for Diwali
- Some recipes featured in Buzzfeed.
- Featured in December 2019 hard copy issue of Femina Magazine. Photo here.
- Peta India included the recipe links in their post for special Navratri vegan recipes.
- Recipe links mentioned in Medium.com in an article 5 Indian vegetarian budget-friendly food.
- A recipe photo featured for Ganesh Chaturthi festival in India Today magazine.
- A recipe link mentioned in the New York Times.
- I also contributed to an article on veganliftz.com where 26 vegan food bloggers share the most important vitamins they take.
- Featured in the Femina magazine issue (Oct 15 2017) in their featured article on top 50 bloggers in various niches. Photo here.
- Featured in Patrika newspaper (August – 2017). Photo here. the article has been featured in all the Patrika newspapers across different towns and cities of India.
- Drumstick rasam recipe published in Times of India Hyderabad edition. Check the newspaper photo Here.
- The blog received a mention in Maharashtratimes. check the newspaper photo Here.
- My interview with the roasted tomato soup recipe featured in the smart life magazine – you can read the image Here.
- A health magazine from the Manorama group in their publication of December 2012.
- The blog was featured on the 2nd number on top 13 Indian food blogs who use social media effectively. You can read the curated list both here and here.
- Mango iced tea published at the popular website kitchn.com
- My interview was published in the foremost Indian beauty and fashion website www.makeupandbeauty.com. The entire interview can be read here.
- My interview by fellow food blogger Helene published at Food writer Friday.
- A very nice and touching testimonial by fellow food blogger Divya at Divyascookbook.com
Many recipes from my blog are mentioned in the www.huffingtonpost.com
- Sweet lassi at Slideshow
- Methi matar malai at Slideshow
- Moong dal dhokla at Slideshow
- South Indian mushroom & peas curry at Here and Here
- Peas kachori at Slideshow
- Radish sambar at Slideshow
- Punjabi dum aloo at Slideshow
- Garlic dal at Slideshow
- Garlic naan at Slideshow
- Mango iced tea at Here and Here
- Sarson ka saag at Slideshow
- Bharwan bhindi at Slideshow
- Paneer butter masala at Slideshow
- Kashmiri dum aloo at Slideshow
- Mushroom biryani e dum pukht at Slideshow
- Mushroom vindaloo at Slideshow
- Bhindi masala at this Slideshow
- Bhindi bhaji at Slideshow
- Pomegranate vanilla mousse at Here and Here
- Mushroom manchurian at Slideshow
- Egg paratha at Slideshow
- Mango banana papaya smoothie at Slideshow
- Baingan bhaja at Slideshow
- Muhamarra dip at Slideshow
- Kadai mushroom at Slideshow
- Punjabi style green chutney at Slideshow
- Peri-peri sauce at Slideshow