If you love all things bread, you’ve come to the right place. There are loads of snacks, side dishes, breakfasts and lunches that use bread as their base! From sandwiches and toasties to garlic bread and even pizza recipes, this section has 38 Bread Snacks recipes to satisfy just about every craving.
In many of these recipes you can use a few days old and even fresh bread. So if you are wondering what to make with leftover bread, these easy bread recipes for snacks will be surely helpful.
This section can be subdivided into the following smaller categories:
- Things on Toast – Toasted bread is a thing of beauty, and can serve as a vehicle for getting all kinds of tasty things into your mouth! From the ubiquitous avocado toast to Iyengar bakery style masala toast and lesser-known suji toast, I have some ideas that you are sure to like.
- Toasted Sandwiches – Affectionately called “toasties,” these delicious pockets of warm and cozy goodness wrapped up in bread are the perfect quick and easy comfort food.
- Cold Sandwiches – What’s easier than making a cold sandwich? From veggies and coleslaw to mayonnaise or chickpeas, there are innumerable ways to make a sandwich.
- Breakfast – French toast is one of the most internationally beloved breakfasts around. It doesn’t stop there, though – I have even more recipes to start your day off on the right foot.
- Miscellaneous – From internationally recognized dishes like garlic bread to Indian-specific recipes for baked or fried bread rolls and bread patties, there are tons of ways to use your favorite carb-y loaf that you might not have even thought of!
Street Food Recipes
As Seen In: