Collection of 27 delicious chocolate recipes – Chocolate is one ingredient that is loved by many folks including kids.
Whether you like homemade chocolate cakes, ice creams, mousse, puddings, muffins or a chocolate sandwich as a sweet snack there’s a recipe in this collection that you have to try out! These easy and somewhat healthy chocolate recipes are just what you need!
For any chocolate recipe, that calls for chocolate bars, it always better to use couverture chocolate which has cocoa butter in it and has a rich taste which makes for excellent desserts and frostings.
There are different types of chocolate bars available in the market like bitter-sweet chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate. Depending on the recipe you can substitute or use the one mentioned in the recipe.
For the cocoa powder, use any good brand of cocoa powder.
If you are a chocolate lover, then do try these chocolate recipes.
Collection of 27 Delicious Chocolate Recipes
1. Eggless chocolate cake recipe – tasty chocolate cake recipe made with whole wheat flour (atta). The cake is soft and moist and can be used a base cake for various chocolate frostings.
2. Black forest cake – an eggless recipe of the classic black forest cake. To make this cake, you need an basic chocolate cake or a chocolate sponge cake. You can get the cake from outside or make your own at home. I have used my basic eggless chocolate cake made from whole wheat flour as a base for this black forest cake.
3. Eggless chocolate ice cream – easy recipe of a creamy and smooth chocolate ice cream. Does not need any ice cream maker and also you do not have to beat ice cream twice or thrice. Just make once, freeze and then enjoy.
4. Eggless chocolate brownie – an easy recipe of chocolate brownie made with whole wheat flour (atta used for making chapatis), sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and oil.
5. Chocolate Cake made without oven – Soft, moist and delicious eggless cake made without oven and in a pressure cooker..
6. Eggless doughnut recipe – healthy version of donuts made with whole wheat flour (atta) and are baked. in the post, I have shared chocolate glaze as well as the cinnamon+sugar sprinkle recipes too. You can choose to glaze these doughnuts with your favorite glaze recipe. In the recipe I have used ingredients which are easily available in most Indian cities and towns.
7. Eggless choco lava cake – easy recipe of preparing delicious eggless choco lava cake. The recipe is very simple and makes use of whole wheat flour and cocoa powder.
8. Eggless choco chip ice cream – easy recipe of a creamy, smooth choco chip ice cream. there is no ice crystal formation in this ice cream. You can make this ice cream any time and serve it whenever required.
9. Chocolate chips muffins – easy eggless choc chip muffins made with whole wheat flour (atta). the crumb and texture is soft, light and so good, that no one will come to know that the muffins are eggless and made from whole wheat flour.
10. Hot Chocolate – Creamy, thick and rich Homemade Hot Chocolate made with cooking (baking) chocolate and milk.
11. Eggless chocolate pudding – This is a 15 minute delicious chocolate pudding made with 4 ingredients. Yes, this pudding can be made very quickly. The 15 minute times includes getting the ingredients together and cooking the pudding mixture.
12. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – This is a simple no fuss eggless, vegan baking recipe of making a quick sweet bread and that too with whole wheat flour.
13. Dalgona Coffee – The super trending Dalgona Coffee made better with different ingredient proportions.
14. No bake chocolate biscuit cake – biscuit cake is one of the easiest and yummy cake recipe one can make. This no bake biscuit cake has chocolate in it and tastes too good.
15. Eggless chocolate fudge recipe – quick and easy recipe of chocolate fudge with just 3 ingredients – chocolate, condensed milk and butter.
16. Chocolate sandwich – crisp and sweet sandwiches made with choco chips. This chocolate sandwich is a quick and easy to prepare sweet snack, which gets done in no time. For more sandwich recipes, you can check this collection of 40 Sandwich Recipes.
17. Eggless chocolate mousse – this mousse recipe is completely vegetarian as it also does not use any gelatine.
18. Chocolate milkshake – easy and quick recipe to prepare delicious chocolate milkshake with cocoa powder. To get the best taste, I would suggest to use a good quality cocoa powder. Both Ice cream and ice cubes are optional and you can skip them.
19. Eggless chocolate chip cookies – soft textured and a slight chewy chocolate chip cookies made without eggs. These cookies are made from whole wheat flour or atta. The flour which we use for making rotis.
20. Chocolate marzipan – soft, melt in the mouth marzipan with cashew, chocolate and coconut goodness. If you love chocolates and cashews then try these delicious chocolate marzipan.
21. Eggless banana chocolate cake – delicious, soft, crumbly and a little dense eggless banana chocolate cake.
22. Banana chocolate mousse – This is a creamy and smooth eggless mousse made with bananas and chocolate.
23. Chocolate avocado mousse – a healthy eggless and vegan mousse recipe. This is a super quick mousse as it gets done in 10 minutes. great to give a chocolate treat to yourself when you don’t have the patience to make an elaborate recipe with chocolate and yet want to have a quick chocolate goodie.
24. Chocolate sandesh – a chocolate based variation of the popular cottage cheese sweet fudge from Bengal made with just 3 ingredients.
25. Chocolate modak – these modaks are prepared mainly from 3 ingredients chocolate, mawa (khoya or evaporated milk solids) and sugar. This modak recipe takes less than 30 mins to make and is simple to make during festive seasons.
26. Chocolate covered strawberries – this is one dessert that you can make at home and you don’t need to spend a lot on buying such chocolate desserts from out. You can even dip roasted dry fruits like almonds, cashews and pistachios with chocolate.
27. Chocolate banana smoothie – This is a healthy and delicious vegan chocolate banana smoothie with Thai basil.
Tried the ‘Chocolate Pudding’ recipe.It is delicious. Thank you so much for sharing. Here in Mumbai in the soda pub shops in Borivali, Andheri this dish is served as a cold beverage called ‘Cold Coca’.
Thank you Beena for the feedback and welcome. That is an interesting information. Thanks for sharing.
All your recipes are so good!!!
Not able to view your eggless chocolate banana carrot cake as click on the link it shows eggless chocolate cake…can you please help me find the recipe!!
Hello Sandhya. We have removed the recipe for technical reasons and that is the reason it was linking to the chocolate cake. I don’t have the recipe in my notes or else I would emailed you.
These are such a delicious and mouth-watering chocolate dessert recipes which perfectly goes after lunch and dinner. These are just great recipes for the desserts. i will make it at home once finished with the current recipes i am learning. Thank you for sharing the recipes #Vegrecipesofindia
Welcome Smita. Thanks for your motivating feedback.
I tried chocolate fudge n it really turned out well… just did little bit of my experiment too n it was yummy
.. thank you…
Welcome Shweta. Glad to know this.
I tried this recipe and the cake turned out awesome, lip smacking delicious..
Love ur presentation of recipes in detail .. Thanks
which recipe dipti? thanks for the feedback on the presentation of recipes.