A collection of 25 tasty recipes made with cheese. I get many requests of adding cheese based recipes. most of the recipes that I have posted here are after getting recipe requests for them.
There are many varieties of cheese available in the market. So for most of the recipes listed below, you can easily use cheddar cheese or processed cheese.
Collection of 25 cheese recipes
1. Cheese balls recipe – easy recipe of cheese balls made with potatoes, gram flour (besan) and cheese. for the type of cheese, you can use either cheddar cheese or processed cheese.
2. Corn cheese balls – easy and a no fail recipe of corn cheese balls. I have shared both fried as well as baked version of cheese corn balls.
3. Cheese sandwich – crisp cheesy grilled sandwiches with Indian spices. Instead of grilling these sandwiches can also be toasted in an electric toaster or a hand held stove top toaster.
4. Cheese dosa – this recipe works very well as an after school snack for kids or as a morning breakfast. All you need is some dosa batter and cheese. The toppings on the dosa like veggies, herbs can be of your choice.
5. Cheese chili toast – This is a tasty cheese toast spiced with chilies and ginger. A simple and easy toast recipe that can be made for a quick breakfast and snack.
6. Cheese paratha – This is a delicious whole wheat unleavened flatbread stuffed with a cheesy savory stuffing made with cheddar cheese, onions, green chilies and black pepper. These cheese flatbreads make for a wholesome breakfast or brunch.
7. Eggless cheesecake – creamy and soft baked eggless cheesecake. This recipe is a baked version and does need an oven. The recipe gives you a medium sized cheesecake which is good for a small party in your home. You can even half the recipe if you want.
8. Mac and cheese recipe – Macaroni and cheese is a classic American dish that is popular with everyone including kids. This Mac and Cheese Recipe is creamy, cheesy and delicious. The ultimate in comfort food, this pasta dish is made with a gooey homemade sauce of butter, milk and melted cheese. A light topping of breadcrumbs adds a fabulous crunch.
9. Cheese garlic bread – easy to make quick 15 minute cheese garlic bread recipe for the those folks who want a quick breakfast or brunch. Use any bread and cheese of your choice.
10. Mango cheesecake – This vegetarian no bake cheesecake recipe has all the creamy goodness you crave, without using eggs or gelatin. You can also easily make this a vegan recipe if needed.
11. Cheese garlic naan – no yeast cheese garlic naan recipe on tawa or skillet or stovetop. for the cheese, you can use cheddar cheese or a mix of cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Apart from garlic, you can also add some herbs and red chili flakes to the cheese stuffing. If you like naan then you can also check these recipes of:
12. Cheese biscuits – a delightful warm savory snack to be had with a hot mug of coffee or tea. These cheese biscuits have a crisp texture on the outside and are soft on the inside like bread. One of the best baked recipes, I have made.
13. Cheese garlic toast – easy and quick cheese garlic toast recipe made with freshly made garlic butter spread and cheese. This dish makes for a quick breakfast recipe for the early morning hours when we don’t have enough time to prepare an elaborate breakfast.
14. Cheese straws – quick and easy to prepare crisp cheese straws. This snack can be had anytime. They are addictive and one can go munching on them.
15. Capsicum sandwich – quick & easy cheese capsicum toast sandwich recipe. These sandwiches are not spicy and hence kid friendly. They are fairly easy to assemble and prepare.
16. Veg cheese toast sandwich – Bombay style vegetable cheese toast sandwich. Cheesy toast sandwiches. I have added most veggies in these sandwiches, except boiled beetroots. I have added onions, tomatoes, boiled potatoes and capsicum.
17. Cream cheese sandwich – grilled cream cheese sandwiches made with mixed veggies. You can add your choice of veggies like boiled potato slices or beetroot slices or capsicum or grated carrots or steamed corn kernels. these grilled sandwiches can also be grilled or toasted in a pan or tawa.
18. Tomato and cheese sandwich – these grilled tomato cheese sandwich can be easily made in a tawa or pan. Quick and simple recipe.
19. Paneer cheese cutlet – crisp and tasty melt in the mouth cutlets made with paneer and mozzarella cheese. these paneer cutlets are minimally spiced and have a soft cheesy, gooey texture inside due to the melted mozzarella cheese.
20. Cheese naan – this delicious cheese naan recipe does not use yeast and can be easily made at home with readily available ingredients.
21. Paneer cheese toast recipe – an easy yet delicious toast sandwich that can be made are these cheesy, spiced paneer cheese toast recipe. The entire paneer cheese toast recipe is made on a tawa.
To get the cheesy taste, I have used mozzarella cheese, but even cheddar or processed cheese works well. You can even use pizza cheese.
22. Cheese garlic bread sticks – bread sticks are a tasty cheesy snack made popular by the pizza joints in India. Making cheese bread sticks at home is not difficult and with a good quality yeast, you can make bread sticks tasting better than the pizza joints.
23. Cheese jini dosa – It is a popular and delicious dosa variety from the Mumbai street food scene. in jini dosa a stuffing of mix veggies like cabbage, carrots, capsicum are semi cooked in schezwan sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and a few Indian spice blends. Grated cheese is also added.
24. Cheese pakora – a cheesy variation of pakoda are these tasty cheese pakodas. The crisp outer besan coating and the gooey cheesy melted cheese inside are contrasting textures in this recipe.
25. Aloo kofta – potato cheese koftas in a creamy, rich makhani style gravy. The gravy is not a simple homely one, but slightly rich and restaurant style. It tastes more like a makhani gravy.
This Cheese Recipes Collection from the blog archives first published in February 2017 has been republished and updated on 6th Jun 2022.
corn cheese balls recipes wow this is really looks incredible, I like to try it out.