Strawberry almond milkshake recipe – healthy, tasty and easy milkshake recipe. Strawberry love and a strawberry post again. This time Strawberry almond milkshake with ice cream.
Instead of regular milk, I have added almond milk and the ice cream is a vegan chickoo (sapota) ice cream…. And of course, there are strawberries.
For the sweetening, I have used ground organic jaggery. Though organic sugar can also be added.
Have you ever made almond milk at home. if you have then you now must have got addicted to it the way we have. i add almond milk in the custards and cakes I make. You can also have them plain sweetened with some jaggery or sugar.
I have already shared How to make almond milk from scratch. Its a very good and super healthy alternative if you are allergic to milk or are a vegan. i generally prepare almond milk and keep in the fridge. It stays good for 3 days. However in the notes section below I have mentioned in short on how to make almond milk.
If you are looking for more similar recipes then do check:
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. If you want more delicious vegetarian Indian recipes delivered straight to your inbox, Sign Up for my email newsletter.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later
strawberry almond milkshake
- 200 to 250 grams strawberry, hulled and chopped
- 2.5 cups regular milk or almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract or half of a vanilla bean scraped (optional)
- powdered jaggery or organic cane sugar as required
- 2 scoops vanilla or any ice cream
- ice cubes (optional)
- Except the ice cream pour all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour in tall glasses.
- Gently place a scoop of the ice cream in the milkshake.
- Garnish the milkshake with some chopped strawberries or dry fruits.
- Serve strawberry almond milkshake immediately.
- The strawberry milkshake can also be served without ice cream.
- For the almond milk, blend 1 cup of blanched & peeled almonds with 3 cups water. Strain through a fine sieve or muslin. Keep the milk in a jar or bottle covered in the refrigerator for 3 days. The remaining almond meal can be added to breads, cakes, muffins, cookies.
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.