Strawberry smoothie recipe with step by step pics. This healthy strawberry smoothie is a creamy delicious smoothie full on with the flavors and taste of strawberries. Gluten-free and vegan.
To thicken the smoothie I have used one banana, but it can be easily skipped.
Smoothies, fruit juices and milkshakes make for a healthy breakfast. Plus they can be made quickly. There are many fruit-based smoothies that can be made easily. Few Smoothie recipes i have shared on the blog are:
While making smoothie with bananas in them, I prefer to use coconut milk or almond milk. So this strawberry smoothie is vegan.
I have read that according to ayurveda, some fruits and milk together are an incompatible food combination and can lead to digestion problems. I always find that beverages made with coconut milk or almond milk are light on the stomach and easy to digest. They don’t create heaviness or bloating or indigestion.
I have not used any sweetener in the recipe, but you can add some sweetener like maple syrup, jaggery, unrefined cane sugar, coconut sugar or honey. Addition of sweetener depends upon the sweetness of strawberries so you can add accordingly.
How to make strawberry smoothie
1. Rinse, hull and then chop 200 grams strawberries – about 1.25 cups chopped strawberries. Add them in a blender or mixer.
2. Add 1 medium to large banana (chopped).
3. Pour ½ cup coconut milk having a thin or medium consistency. You can add some sweetener like maple syrup, jaggery, coconut sugar or honey if you want. For the thick smoothie you can add ¼ to ⅓ cup coconut milk.
4. Blend till smooth.
5. Pour in glasses and Serve strawberry smoothie straight away. while serving you can garnish with some sliced strawberries or chopped dry fruits.
Few more Strawberry recipes:
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. Sign Up for my email newsletter or you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspirations.
- 200 grams strawberries - hulled and chopped or 1.25 cups chopped strawberries
- ½ cup coconut milk - thin to medium consistency
- 1 medium to large banana
- Rinse, hull and then chop strawberries. Add them in a blender or mixer.
- Add 1 medium to large banana (chopped).
- Pour ½ cup coconut milk having a thin or medium consistency. You can add some sweetener like maple syrup, jaggery, coconut sugar or honey if you want. For thick smoothie you can add ¼ to ⅓ cup coconut milk.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour in glasses and serve strawberry smoothie straight away.
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled.
- You can add sweetener of your choice.
- You can also use cow's milk instead of coconut milk.
Nutrition Info Approximate values
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later