strawberry ice cream recipe with step by step photos – easy to make delicious strawberry ice cream made without ice cream maker.
this strawberry ice cream recipe is a no cook, quick recipe and does not even need any ice cream maker. you only need to whip the ice cream once more when its almost set. even children with some supervision can easily make this ice cream. you can also check this no cook mango kulfi recipe.
few more delicious ice cream recipes on blog are:
in this strawberry ice cream, the ingredients used are just full fat whole milk, cream (about 25 to 35% fat), sugar and fresh strawberries. you can serve the strawberry ice cream plain or top with a chocolate sauce or sprinkles or even strawberry sauce.
this is a no frills ice cream made with less ingredients and one which is quick to prepare. so don’t expect the texture to be like the strawberry ice cream one gets in the market and by the brands. yet the ice cream is good and is pretty much like a simple homemade ice cream.
eggless strawberry ice cream recipe below:
strawberry ice cream recipe | easy eggless strawberry ice cream recipe
eggless strawberry ice cream recipe - easy to make delicious strawberry ice cream made without ice cream maker.
ingredients (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 1 cup full fat whole milk
- ¾ cup cream - 25% to 35% low fat dairy cream. i used amul cream.
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 8 tablespoon organic unrefined cane sugar or regular sugar. (adjust depending on the sweetness of the strawberries) *check notes
how to make recipe
- whip the milk, cream, chopped strawberries and sugar in a blender till smooth.
- pour this mixture into a ice cream box or container.
- cover and keep in the freezer for the ice cream to set for some hours.
- when the ice cream is almost set or fully set, remove and let it sit at room temperature for some minutes till you can slice it with a knife easily.
- add the ice cream pieces in a blender and whip till the mixture is smooth, creamy and slightly doubled up in volume.
- pour back again in the same container or box and keep in the freezer to set.
- when completely set, serve strawberry ice cream immediately plain or topped with your favorite sauce.
in india, we don't get sweet tasting strawberries. so i have added 8 tbsp of sugar. adjust the sugar depending on the sweetness of the strawberries.
step by step eggless strawberry ice cream recipe:
1. in a blender add milk, cream, sugar and chopped strawberries.
2. blend everything to a smooth mixture.
3. pour in a container. cover and keep in the freezer for the ice cream to set.
4. when the ice cream is almost set, break into parts with a knife and add in the blender jar. you can see the ice crystals in the pic and we need to get rid of these.
5. blend till the whole mixture is smooth and slightly doubled up. you can see the texture of the ice cream below. pour back in the same container and keep in the freezer for the ice cream to set.
6. when fully set. scoop out and serve eggless strawberry ice cream plain or topped with your favorite sauce.
- i started vegrecipesofindia.com in feb 2009. it is a pure vegetarian blog and shares recipes with step by step photos.
i am passionate about cooking from childhood and learnt cooking from my elders. a home science degree course further enhanced my cooking and baking skills professionally along with an internship in a five star hotel. i am trained both in mainstream indian as well as international cuisines.
all the 1800 recipes posted on blog are tried and tested and made healthy wherever possible. the recipes are detailed and with step by step pictures that will easily help you to make delicious and tasty vegetarian food.
- Festival Recipes2018.09.19bhakarwadi recipe, how to make bhakarwadi recipe | bakarwadi recipe
- Festival Recipes2018.09.05kozhukattai recipe, how to make kozhukattai recipe for ganesh chaturthi
- Dinner Recipes2018.08.01macaroni recipe | indian style macaroni recipe | macaroni pasta recipe
- Cooking Tips & Methods2018.07.24custard recipe, how to make custard | vanilla custard recipe