Strawberry ice cream recipe with step by step photos – easy to make delicious strawberry ice cream made without ice cream maker.
This strawberry ice cream recipe is a no cook, quick recipe And does not even need any ice cream maker. You only need to whip the ice cream once more when its almost set. even children with some supervision can easily make this ice cream.
Few more delicious Ice cream recipes on blog are:
In this strawberry ice cream, the ingredients used are Just full fat whole milk, cream (about 25 to 35% fat), sugar and fresh strawberries. You can serve the strawberry ice cream plain or top with a chocolate sauce or sprinkles or even strawberry sauce.
This is a no frills ice cream made with less ingredients and one which is quick to prepare. So don’t expect the texture to be like the strawberry ice cream one gets in the market and by the brands. Yet the ice cream is good and is pretty much like a simple homemade ice cream.
How to make strawberry ice cream
1. In a blender add milk, cream, sugar and chopped strawberries.
2. Blend everything to a smooth mixture.
3. Pour in a container. Cover and keep in the freezer for the ice cream to set.
4. When the ice cream is almost set, break into parts with a knife and add in the blender jar. You can see the ice crystals in the pic and we need to get rid of these.
5. Blend till the whole mixture is smooth and slightly doubled up. You can see the texture of the ice cream below. Pour back in the same container and keep in the freezer for the ice cream to set.
6. When fully set. Scoop out and Serve strawberry ice cream plain or topped with your favorite sauce.
If you are looking for more sweets recipes then do check:
strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup full fat whole milk
- ¾ cup cream - 25% to 35% low fat dairy cream. i used amul cream.
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 8 tablespoon organic unrefined cane sugar or regular sugar. (adjust depending on the sweetness of the strawberries) *check notes
- Whip the milk, cream, chopped strawberries and sugar in a blender till smooth.
- Pour this mixture into a ice cream box or container.
- Cover and keep in the freezer for the ice cream to set for some hours.
- When the ice cream is almost set or fully set, remove and let it sit at room temperature for some minutes till you can slice it with a knife easily.
- Add the ice cream pieces in a blender and whip till the mixture is smooth, creamy and slightly doubled up in volume.
- Pour back again in the same container or box and keep in the freezer to set.
- When completely set, serve strawberry ice cream immediately plain or topped with your favorite sauce.