mango milkshake recipe with step by step photos – thick and creamy delicious mango milkshake recipe.
i have earlier shared mango milkshake recipe made with coconut milk. this new recipe of mango milkshake is made with milk. the combination of sweet mangoes and milk is one that can be consumed without any side effects as per ayurveda. do note that the mangoes should be sweet and not semi sweet or sour or tangy.
if you use mangoes which are very sweet, then you need not add any sugar or sweetener in the milkshake. if you do need to add any sweetener, then instead of sugar you can use jaggery or honey.
generally i make mango milkshake with alphonso mangoes. but any ripe and sweet variety of mangoes can be used. apart from this milkshake you can make many recipes with mangoes like:
mango milkshake recipe card below:
mango milkshake recipe
INGREDIENTS FOR mango milkshake recipe
- 2 medium sized alphonso mangoes or any sweet variety of mangoes
- 1.5 cups milk OR ¾ cup milk + ¾ cup water
- 2 to 3 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons sugar OR honey OR jaggery - OPTIONAL
HOW TO MAKE mango milkshake recipe
- rinse and pat dry 2 medium sized mangoes. peel and chop them. add chopped mangoes in a blender jar.
- add 1.5 cups milk.
- add 2 to 3 ice cubes.
- blend till smooth.
- pour mango milkshake in glasses.
- serve mango milkshake immediately.
how to make mango milkshake recipe:
1. rinse and pat dry 2 medium sized mangoes. peel and chop them. add chopped mangoes in a blender jar.
2. add 1.5 cups of milk.
3. add 2 to 3 ice cubes.
4. blend till smooth. this is a thick milkshake. for a slightly thinner milkshake you can add more milk.
5. pour mango milkshake in glasses and serve immediately.