banana mango milkshake recipe – a combination of two popular tropical fruits. mango is my favorite fruit and no wonder, i have many mango recipes in my blog like mango muffins, mango cake, aam ka panna and mango salsa recipe.
whenever i am hungry and there is no snack available at home then bananas always comes to my rescue. i just love to pick up a banana and eat it.
by the way, bananas are very much packed with nutrition and is a very healthy fruit and we don’t have to shell out lot of money for one dozen of banana as compared to the prices of apple, pomegranate, mango or blue berries.
the combination of banana and mango becomes a very healthy drink and is ideal for growing up kids or for people who are into body building or need extra energy e.g. sports persons. this is a quick and easy drink and can be easily made by youngsters. you can also check banana milkshake with coconut milk and mango milkshake recipe.
to make the milkshake even more healthy and tasty you can add dry fruits of your choice while serving the drink. i have made it using cashew milk. you can use almond milk or any nut based milk or cow’s milk to make it.
banana mango milkshake recipe details below:
- 2 medium size banana
- 2 medium size alphonso mangoes or any good mango
- 2 to 2.5 cups of cashew milk or almond milk or cow's milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoon organic unrefined cane sugar or powdered jaggery. (more or less as per your taste)
- 4-5 ice cubes (optional)
- dry fruits like cashew nuts, almond for garnish (optional)
- wash the mangoes, peel and chop them into small pieces.
- peel the banana and chop them.
- add the chopped banana and mango in a blender.
- add sugar or jaggery as per your taste.
- add the cashew milk or almond milk or regular milk.
- you can also add ice cubes at this stage or add at the end while serving.
- blend everything well and pour in glasses.
- add chopped dry fruits of your choice like cashew nuts or almonds on top as garnish.
- serve banana mango milkshake immediately.