Avocado milkshake recipe – a healthy and delicious milkshake. Avocado is a very healthy fruit and very good option for vegetarians and vegans.
Avocado is rich in monounsaturated fats. It also has zero cholesterol. avocado is also a good source of potassium, vitamin K, vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin E.
In India, avocado is mostly available in big cities like bangalore, Mumbai, Pune or places like goa, Kerala etc. It is known by the name Makhanphal or butter fruit. These healthy fruits might also be available in good supermarkets in other cities too. if you have not tried adding them to your diet, then surely do give a try.
Apart from this avocado milkshake, you can use avocado in Guacamole sandwich. you can also apply the avocado on bread as a substitute for butter. It is not only healthy but also delicious. I also
Coming back to the avocado milkshake recipe – its a very easy and simple recipe provided you know how to bring out the avocado butter.
Method to bring out avocado butter
- You need to cut the avocado in two parts.
- Don’t cut it length wise. You have to slice it width wise.
- After cutting, pull apart the two pieces of avocado in opposite directions and remove the big seed.
- With a spoon scoop out the avocado butter in a bowl and use it for milkshakes or for Guacamole recipe or any other way you want to use the avocado fruit butter. I have also explained this method in step by step photos of Avocado garlic toast recipe.
Apart from avocado, I have also used cacao nibs in this milkshake. If you don’t have cacao nibs than just skip adding them. You can use any milk (dairy or vegan) to make the milkshake. Here I have made with thin coconut milk. Even Almond milk works very well.
If you are looking for more Milkshake recipes then do check:
Have you made this recipe and liked it? Please leave a star rating in the recipe card below or share the recipe on facebook, whatsapp, twitter & pinterest. For recipe updates Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later
- 1 medium avocado (butter fruit or makhanphal)
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs, optional
- 3 cups thin coconut milk or dairy milk or almond milk
- 5 to 6 tablespoon unrefined cane sugar or 4-5 tablespoon regular sugar or as required
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla, optional
- Slice the avocado and scoop the flesh and add it to the blender.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Add 3-4 ice cubes as well.
- Blend on medium speed in a blender till smooth.
- Pour in tall glasses and serve avocado milkshake immediately.
Nutrition Info Approximate values
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.