Scrambled Eggs is an easy and quick recipe that can be made for breakfast or brunch. Its a very popular breakfast recipe and specially good for bachelors who does not know cooking. One can prepare scrambled eggs in less than 15 minutes, especially when one is in hurry or getting late for office.
Scrambled Eggs goes very well with buttered toast. You could also have it with plain bread. Scrambled eggs gets a nice taste when you prepare it with butter rather than oil.
Scrambled Eggs Recipe which will serve 2 people:
Ingredients for the Scrambled Eggs:
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp butter or any good vegetable oil. You could use olive oil too.
- 1 tbsp milk
- pepper powder
- 6 slices of white or brown bread
Method of preparing scrambled eggs:
1: Break the eggs and remove the egg yolks along with the whites in a bowl
2: Now beat the eggs well.
3: Add milk, salt, pepper and blend it well with the eggs
4: In a pan, add butter. Lower the flame. When the butter melts, add the egg mixture and cook on a low fire stirring all the while.
5: When the mixture gets cooked – that is it becomes firm, remove from the pan.
6: Serve Scrambled Eggs hot with warm buttered toast or fresh slices of buttered bread.
Few Tips for scrambled eggs
1. Don’t overcook them.
2. Scrambled Eggs should always be cooked in a non-stick frying pan or saucepan over a moderate heat.
3. Beat the eggs well to get a good texture of the Scrambled Eggs.
4. While serving you can put some herbs or top it up with grated cheese.
5. Another option to make a egg dish is to make egg bhurji. In egg bhurji onions, tomatoes and green chilies are used and rest of the method is almost similar except the use of milk.