mango milkshake recipe with step by step photos – mango milkshake is one of most sought after healthy drink during summers in india.
in fact, mango milkshake, apple milkshake and banana milk shake are very popular drinks in north india where coconut water is not so easily available as in south india. another milkshake which i make sometimes is this dry fruits milkshake recipe.
mango milkshake is very filling and it simply recharges your body. very rarely you might come across a person who does not like mangoes. they are so sweet and juicy, no wonder they are called king of fruits.
i have made this mango milkshake using coconut milk. you can use other nut based milk also like almond milk. if you want then you can use dairy milk too. or you can check this mango milkshake recipe made with dairy milk.
be very choosy, about the type of mangoes you use for making mango shake. i suggest avoid the mangoes which are too much fibrous and instead prefer the mango variety which is more juicy, sweet and easy to peel. sweeter the mango, lesser the amount of sugar we need and more healthier it will be.
few more popular mango recipes which you can make are:
to make this mango shake even more healthy, i have added coconut jaggery. you can even use jaggery or organic sugar. there are few alternatives to flavor the recipe. e.g. saffron and cardamom powder. i have used saffron in this recipe. in case you want to use cardamom powder then you have to mix it with the mango pulp in the initial stage while blending so that it mixes well.
mango milkshake recipe details below:
mango milk shake recipe
INGREDIENTS FOR mango milk shake recipe
- 2 medium size alphonso mangoes
- 2 cups coconut milk or almond milk or cashew milk or dairy milk
- 2 teaspoon of sugar or jaggery (optional), add as required
- 4 small ice cubes (optional)
- 1 pinch saffron (kesar) - optional
- dry fruits like cashew, almond, pistachois to garnish (optional)
HOW TO MAKE mango milk shake recipe
- wash the mangoes and peel them.
- chop the mango pulp into small pieces.
- add the mango pulp into the blender along with milk
- add the sugar or jaggery as per your taste and also considering the sweetness of mangoes.
- add saffron.
- you can add ice cubes also at this stage or you can add the ice cubes while serving the mango shake.
- blend everything till smooth.
- add the chopped dry fruits, if you want for garnishing.
- and serve the mango shake with few saffron strands for garnish.
how to make mango milkshake recipe:
1. firstly rinse and then peel 2 medium sized mangoes. chop them and add in a mixer or blender jar. also add 1 pinch saffron strands.
3. add ice cubes. you can also add some sugar if you want.
4. blend till smooth.
5. pour in tall glasses and serve mango milkshake immediately. for more milkshake recipes you can check this collection of top 10 milkshake recipes.