To beat the heat in the summers here’s Watermelon orange juice. most of us know that cold drinks and artificially flavored juices are not good for health. But still most of us end up drinking them.
I will not blame us for this because we are so much conditioned by advertisements and celebrities endorsing for these brands that we think it is really cool to drink soft drinks and artificially flavored juices.
However, what is really cool in attitude as well for the body are drinking drinks made from fresh fruits like:
The best option on a hot summer day could be coconut water. I think 99% of the blog readers will agree that no drink can beat coconut water on a hot day.
In this post, I am bringing A refreshing combination of watermelon and orange in one juice topped with mint leaves. Adding mint leaves is optional but it adds good taste & flavor and they also are cooling for our body.
This juice really tastes good and quickly recharges your body. One of the best juice if you have come home after facing the hot sun for a long time.
If you are looking for more Beverages then you can also check:
watermelon orange juice
- 4 to 5 cups chopped watermelon cubes, deseeded
- ¾ to 1 cup orange juice or 1 medium or large sized orange, juiced
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- organic unrefined cane sugar or powdered jaggery as required
- a few fresh mint leaves for garnishing
- ice cubes (optional)
- Peel, chop the orange and extract the juice.
- You can use a juicer to extract the orange juice.
- Blend the watermelon, mint leaves and sugar in a blender.
- Pour the watermelon juice in a jar or bowl.
- Add the orange juice to the watermelon juice.
- Stir well and serve with or without ice cubes garnished with mint leaves.
- Serve watermelon orange juice immediately.