Watermelon juice recipe – a cooling drink recipe for the summers. watermelon is a thirst and heat reducer.
Apart from this, watermelon is rich in anti-oxidants, good source of potassium and are good for cardiovascular diseases, colon cancer and diabetes. we usually have watermelons chopped with a sprinkling of Chaat masala and Black salt. sometimes I make watermelon juice and its damn easy to make.
The only cumbersome part of making the watermelon juice is removing the seeds. But I still managed these quickly as the watermelon had very less seeds. Thank god for small mercies 🙂
For sweetening the watermelon juice I have added Rose petal preserve/gulkand. adding the gulkand or sugar is optional. A double cooler drink with both Watermelon and rose being natural coolants.
If you are looking for more Beverages then do check:
- 1 watermelon
- 2 to 3 tablespoon gulkand or rose petal jam or sugar (optional)
- rock salt or black salt (optional)
- chaat masala (optional)
- ice cubes
- Chop the watermelon. Remove the seeds.
- In a blender add the chopped watermelon and gulkand. Blend well.
- Serve the juice in glasses topped with ice cubes.
- Optionally you can also add some chaat masala and black salt while serving the watermelon juice.