Strawberry mousse recipe with step by step photos – a quick and tasty eggless dessert recipe of strawberry mousse.
Strawberries in season and I make quite a number of recipes with them. This mousse along with strawberry panna cotta is our favorite dessert. Again I made this quick no cook mousse and skipped making panna cotta this time.
The entire eggless mousse recipe is made in a blender. easy to prepare and serve too. Few more mousse recipes on the blog are:
Serve this eggless strawberry mousse as a dessert after meals or you can have it anytime. Its so good. The recipe can be doubled too.
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. If you want more delicious vegetarian Indian recipes delivered straight to your inbox, Sign Up for my email newsletter.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later
- 250 grams strawberry or 9 ounce
- 200 ml cream, 25% to 35% fat or even 50% fat
- 4 tablespoon sugar or add as required.
- Rinse, hull and chop the strawberries. Add them to a blender or grinder along with sugar.
- Blend to a smooth puree without any strawberry chunks.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the puree in shot glasses or bowls.
- Add chilled cream to the puree in the blender.
- Pulse 5 to 7 times till the cream is well blended with the strawberry puree.
- Spoon the mousse in the shot glasses or bowls.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours or till well set.
- Serve the eggless strawberry mousse chilled and garnished with strawberry slices or grated chocolate.
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.
How to make strawberry mousse
1. Rinse, hull and chop 250 grams strawberries or about 9 ounces. Add them to a blender or grinder along with sugar. I added about 4 tbsp of sugar. But the amount of sugar to be added depends upon the sweetness of the strawberries. So add accordingly.
2. blend to a smooth puree without any strawberry chunks.
3. pour 1 tbsp of the puree in shot glasses or bowls. I added the puree in 4 glasses.
4. add chilled cream to the puree in the blender. Here I used 25% fat cream. You could use from 25% to 35% or even 50% fat cream.
5. pulse 5 to 7 times till the cream is well blended with the strawberry puree. After you pulse once or twice, do check the taste and add more sugar if needed. Then continue to pulse again.
6. Spoon the mousse in the shot glasses or bowls.
7. cover and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours or till well set.
8. Serve the eggless strawberry mousse chilled and garnished with strawberry slices or grated chocolate.