Mango Mousse recipe with step by step photos. Here is a Quick and easy mango mousse that you can whip up if you want that special dessert or if you have unexpected guests coming for dinner.
This mousse recipe is eggless and a vegetarian one. i have not used any gelatine or even agar agar for setting the mousse. the mango mousse is light, creamy and heavenly with the gorgeous aroma and color of the mangoes.
Also The mango mousse can be topped with your favorite dry fruits or some chocolate also. Few more mousse recipes on blog are:
I have used amul low fat cream for this dessert and it works very well when you make desserts like mousse or for cream icings on cake.
A gorgeous and beautiful dessert of mango mousse for the summers.
Few more similar recipes you may like are:
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. Sign Up for my email newsletter or you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspirations.
- 2 medium size mangoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey - add as required
- ½ cup 25% to 35% low fat cream or whipping cream
- a few chopped dry fruits for garnishing or any fruit preserve or grated chocolate (optional)
- In a blender, add the chopped mangoes. At this step, you can also add sugar or honey.
- blend till smooth.
- Take cream in a bowl. You can use a electric beater or whip manually with a wired whisk. I have used an electric beater.
- Beat till cream is soft and fluffy. Ensure you don't over whip or over beat the cream.
- Add the mango puree to the beaten cream.
- mix well.
- Serve mango mousse in glasses. Cover and chill the mousse in the refrigerator for some 20-30 minutes or more.
- Garnish the mango mousse with chocolate shavings or chopped dry fruits or any fruit preserve and enjoy the delicious mango mousse.
- The mango mousse recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
- Instead of mangoes, the mousse can also be made with bananas or strawberries.
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later
How to make mango mousse recipe
1. In a blender, add 2 medium sized chopped mangoes. At this step, you can also add 1 tablespoon sugar or honey. Since these mangoes were very sweet, I have not added any sugar or honey. Depending on the sweetness of the mangoes, you can add less or more of the sugar or honey.
2. Blend till smooth.
3. Take ½ cup low fat cream or whipping cream in a bowl. You can use an electric beater or whip manually with a wired whisk. I have used an electric beater.
4. Beat till the cream is soft and fluffy. Ensure you don’t over whip or over beat the cream.
5. Add the mango puree to the beaten cream.
6. Mix well.
7. Serve mango mousse in glasses. Cover and chill the mousse in the refrigerator for some 20-30 minutes or more.
8. Garnish the mango mousse with chocolate shavings or chopped dry fruits or any fruit preserve and Enjoy the delicious mango mousse.