apple smoothie recipe with step by step pics. delicious and healthy smoothie made with apples, coconut milk and cinnamon. fruits can be consumed the way they are, but can also be made in smoothies or milkshakes. at times i make this apple smoothie and thought of sharing the method.
to make apple smoothie you can also use any vegan milk like non gmo soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk or coconut milk. a dash of cinnamon adds a nice aroma and flavor to the smoothie.
for making smoothie or milkshakes always use the variety of apples which are sweet. avoid using apples which are tart or sour. when you use sweet apples you can skip adding any sweetener or add less amounts of it.
apples are one of those fruits that are covered with wax and also have lot of pesticides on them. i usually buy organic apples. i personally prefer apples from kinnaur (himachal pradesh). but if you do not get organic apples, then you can use regular apples. just soak the apples in water in which some vinegar has been mixed. soak for 15 to 20 minutes and then thoroughly rinse the apples. use 1 tablespoon vinegar for 1 cup water.
few more recipes where you can use apples are:
- apple halwa
- apple pie recipe
- eggless apple cake
- eggless apple muffins recipe
- apple upside down cake recipe
apple smoothie recipe below:
apple smoothie recipe
ingredients (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 2 large organic apples
- ½ cup coconut milk - thin or medium consistency
- 1 pinch cinnamon (dalchini)
how to make apple smoothie recipe
rinse 2 large organic apples and then peel them. quarter them and remove the seeds.
take the chopped apples in a blender jar.
add 1 pinch cinnamon powder.
pour ½ cup coconut milk which has a thin or medium consistency.
blend till smooth.
pour straight away in glasses and serve apple smoothie immediately. do not keep for a long time as then the smoothie turns dark due to oxidation.
how to make apple smoothie recipe:
1. rinse 2 large organic apples and then peel them. quarter and then remove the seeds and pith. then chop the apples in chunks.
2. take the chopped apples in a blender jar.
3. add 1 pinch cinnamon powder.
4. pour ½ cup coconut milk which has a thin or medium consistency. you can also use almond milk instead of coconut milk. if you want you can add some sweetener like cane sugar, jaggery, palm sugar, maple syrup or coconut sugar.
5. blend till smooth.
6. pour straight away in glasses and serve apple smoothie immediately. do not keep for a long time as then the smoothie turns dark due to oxidation. while serving you can add a pinch of cinnamon powder or top with some chopped apples.