Banana smoothie recipe with step by step photos. This is a healthy, delicious and filling vegan smoothie made with ripe bananas, coconut milk and flavored with cinnamon powder.
Bananas are always placed in a basket in my kitchen and there are many recipes I make with them like Banana shake, banana cake etc. We do have ripe bananas as such and I even make smoothies with them. Making smoothie or juices from any fruit is easy. All you need is a good blender or mixer.
There are many ways a banana smoothie can be made. I am sharing the simplest version which I make. This banana smoothie recipe is vegan as I have used thin coconut milk for the smoothie. Though almond milk can also be used. In the smoothie you can add your choice of sweeteners if you want.
Usually for breakfasts or brunch, I make smoothies. They keep you full for some time. You can also have smoothie between two meals. Its a good and healthy way to includes fruits in your diet.
How to make banana smoothie
1. Peel and chop 3 large bananas. Add them in a blender.
2. Add ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder and ½ cup coconut milk. You can even add ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract or powder instead of cinnamon powder.
3. Blend till smooth.
4. Pour in a serving glass.
5. Sprinkle some toasted nuts and seeds. This is optional step. But it will add some crunch to the smoothie and also make it more healthy and filling.
6. Serve banana smoothie straightaway.
Few more Smoothie recipes for you!
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. If you'd like more delicious Indian vegetarian recipes delivered straight to your inbox, Sign Up for my email newsletter. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration.
- 3 large bananas
- ½ cup coconut milk – thin or medium consistency coconut milk or almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- toasted nuts and seeds for garnish – optional
- Peel and chop 3 large bananas. Add them in a blender.
- Add ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder and ½ cup coconut milk. You can even add ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract or powder instead of cinnamon powder.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour in a serving glass.
- Sprinkle some toasted nuts and seeds. This is optional step. But it will add some crunch to the smoothie and also make it more healthy and filling.
- Serve banana smoothie straightaway.
Nutrition Info Approximate values
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later