Figs milkshake recipe with step by step photos – a healthy and tasty beverage made with fresh figs and milk.
Milkshakes are the easiest and quickest drinks that can be made with fresh fruits or dry fruits. They not only refreshes you but also give you a quick boast of energy. I have already posted few Milkshake recipes like:
Here This recipe uses fresh figs. Though even dry figs can be added. In case you want to use dry figs then soak them in warm water for at least 1 hour or more or till they are softened completely. Otherwise, it will be difficult to blend them in a blender. It can be made both with dry as well as fresh figs. However while using dried figs, do remember to soak them in water for some time. If you like then you can add your choice of other dry fruits also. Few more recipes where you can use figs are:
I have added a dash of vanilla in the milkshake, but you can easily skip it. Other flavoring agents you can use are saffron powder and cardamom powder.
Serve figs milkshake as soon as they are made.
How to make figs milkshake
1. In a blender jar, take chopped figs (about 5 to 6 figs or 150 grams/5.30 ounces fresh figs) along with ½ cup chilled milk, 3 to 4 tbsp sugar and 1/8 tsp vanilla extract or ¼ tsp scraped vanilla bean seeds. Vanilla is optional and you can skip it. Add sugar as per the sweetness of figs and your preferred taste. You can also use honey instead of sugar.
2. Blend till smooth.
3. Then add the remaining 1.5 cups of cold milk. Blend once more.
4. Pour in glasses and Serve figs milkshake immediately.
If you are looking for more Beverages then do check:
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. If you want more delicious vegetarian Indian recipes delivered straight to your inbox, Sign Up for my email newsletter.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later
- 150 grams figs or 5 to 6 fresh figs, 5.30 ounces
- 2 cups chilled milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoon sugar or add as required
- ¼ teaspoon scraped vanilla bean seeds or ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender jar, take chopped figs (about 5 to 6 figs or 150 grams fresh figs) along with 1/2 cup chilled milk, 3 to 4 tbsp sugar and 1/8 tsp vanilla extract or 1/4 tsp scraped vanilla bean seeds. Vanilla is optional and you can skip it.
- Blend till smooth.
- Then add the remaining 1.5 cups of cold milk. Blend once more.
- Pour in glasses and serve figs milkshake immediately.
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.