mango oats smoothie recipe with step by step photos – most smoothies are easy to make and so is this mango smoothie. when mangoes are in season, i often make smoothies with them.
you can have the smoothie as it is or make a smoothie bowl and top it with your favorite fruits, nuts and seeds. the recipe serves one and you can easily increase the proportions. this smoothie makes for a healthy breakfast. few more oats recipes on blog are oats idli, oats dosa, oats chilla, fruits oats smoothie, oats upma and oats uttapam recipe.
i have not added any sweetener in the smoothie. if you want, you can add sweetener of your choice. the smoothie is a thick one. if you prefer a slightly medium or thin consistency, you can add some more water or milk while blending.
mango oats smoothie recipe details below:
mango oats smoothie recipe
ingredients (1 cup = 250 ml)
- ⅓ cup quick cooking oats or rolled oats
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup chopped mango, or 1 large mango, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chia seeds (optional)
how to make mango oats smoothie recipe
- soak quick cooking oats or rolled oats in water. mix well. cover the bowl and keep in the fridge overnight or for 7 to 8 hours.
- next day, chop 1 large mango and add the mango cubes in a blender.
- add the soaked oats.
- blend till smooth. this is a thick smoothie. to thin down a bit, you can add some water or milk.
- pour in a glass. you can top with dry fruits or seeds or berries. for some crunch, i sprinkled chia seeds. you can easily skip chia seeds.
- serve mango oats smoothie.
- add sweetener of your choice, if you prefer.
note: as a blogger, if you you want to use this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to this recipe url - mango oats smoothie recipe on Veg Recipes of India. its a fair and ethical practice. for using our image please write to us. all our images and content are copyright protected.
how to make mango oats smoothie recipe:
1. soak ⅓ cup quick cooking oats or rolled oats in ½ cup water. mix well. cover the bowl and keep in the fridge overnight.
2. chop 1 large mango and add the mango cubes in a blender.
3. add the soaked oats.
4. blend till smooth. this is a thick smoothie. to thin down a bit, you can add some water or milk.
5. pour in a glass. you can top with dry fruits or seeds or berries. for some crunch, i sprinkled chia seeds. you can easily skip the chia seeds.
6. serve mango oats smoothie.