Mango oats smoothie recipe with step by step photos – most smoothies are easy to make and so is this mango smoothie. when mangoes are in season, I often make smoothies with them.
This is a 3 ingredient smoothie made with oats, mangoes and water. I soaked the oats overnight to make the smoothie. I have already shared recipes of
You can have the smoothie as it is or make a smoothie bowl and top it with your favorite fruits, nuts and seeds. The recipe serves one and you can easily increase the proportions. This smoothie makes for a healthy breakfast.
I have not added any sweetener in the smoothie. if you want, you can add sweetener of your choice. the smoothie is a thick one. If you prefer a slightly medium or thin consistency, you can add some more water or milk while blending.
How to make mango oats smoothie
1. Soak ⅓ cup quick cooking oats or rolled oats in ½ cup water. Mix well. Cover the bowl and keep in the fridge overnight.
2. Chop 1 large mango and add the mango cubes in a blender.
3. Add the soaked oats.
4. Blend till smooth. This is a thick smoothie. To thin down a bit, you can add some water or milk.
5. Pour in a glass. You can top with dry fruits or seeds or berries. For some crunch, I sprinkled chia seeds. You can easily skip the chia seeds.
6. Serve mango oats smoothie.
If you are looking for more delicious Mango recipes then do check:
Have you made this recipe and liked it? Please leave a star rating in the recipe card below or share the recipe on facebook, whatsapp, twitter & pinterest. For recipe updates Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later
Mango Oats Smoothie
- ⅓ cup quick cooking oats or rolled oats
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup chopped mango, or 1 large mango, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chia seeds (optional)
- Soak quick cooking oats or rolled oats in water. Mix well. Cover the bowl and keep in the fridge overnight or for 7 to 8 hours.
- Next day, chop 1 large mango and add the mango cubes in a blender.
- Add the soaked oats.
- Blend till smooth. This is a thick smoothie. To thin down a bit, you can add some water or milk.
- Pour in a glass. You can top with dry fruits or seeds or berries. For some crunch, I sprinkled chia seeds. You can easily skip chia seeds.
- Serve mango oats smoothie.
- add sweetener of your choice, if you prefer.
Nutrition Info Approximate values
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.