this mango banana fig smoothie recipe obviously has mangoes and bananas in it….. but the flavor and taste of figs totally overshadow the fruits.
there is no sugar used in this sweet and crunchy vegan smoothie. this is a heavy and filling smoothie. i have also used cashew milk to make the smoothie. however you can also use almond milk or dairy milk.
the mangoes and bananas contribute to the sweetness along with the figs. there are tiny bits of figs in the smoothie and these add some crunch in the smoothie. overall you will get to taste a sweet and smooth healthy drink with small pieces of figs to bite into.
we love figs, both fresh and dry and i try to include figs in our smoothie and milkshakes. you can safely include dry figs in milkshakes specially in dry fruit milkshake or can make fresh figs milkshake. i have also shared figs smoothie and fig jam which were made using fresh figs. the jam was very delicious.
if you are looking for similar recipes then do check banana milkshake, mango milkshake, mango muffins, mango kulfi, vegan mango smoothie, oats fruits smoothie, mango oats smoothie and mango banana papaya smoothie.
mango banana figs smoothie recipe below:
mango banana figs smoothie recipe | sweet & healthy no sugar vegan smoothie recipe
mango banana figs smoothie recipe - sweet and crunchy vegan smoothie with flavors of figs, mangoes and bananas.
ingredients (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 2 medium sized alphonso mangoes or any other sweet mango variety
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 8 to 10 dried figs or as required
- ½ cup almond milk or cashew milk or regular milk
- ice cubes optional
how to make recipe
- peel and chop the mangoes and bananas.
- add the chopped fruits and dried figs in a powerful blender.
- pour the milk in the blender.
- and blend till smooth.
- pour the banana mango smoothie in tall glasses
- and serve immediately.
- i started vegrecipesofindia.com in feb 2009. it is a pure vegetarian blog and shares recipes with step by step photos.
i am passionate about cooking from childhood and learnt cooking from my elders. a home science degree course further enhanced my cooking and baking skills professionally along with an internship in a five star hotel. i am trained both in mainstream indian as well as international cuisines.
all the 1800 recipes posted on blog are tried and tested and made healthy wherever possible. the recipes are detailed and with step by step pictures that will easily help you to make delicious and tasty vegetarian food.
- Festival Recipes2018.09.19bhakarwadi recipe, how to make bhakarwadi recipe | bakarwadi recipe
- Festival Recipes2018.09.05kozhukattai recipe, how to make kozhukattai recipe for ganesh chaturthi
- Dinner Recipes2018.08.01macaroni recipe | indian style macaroni recipe | macaroni pasta recipe
- Cooking Tips & Methods2018.07.24custard recipe, how to make custard | vanilla custard recipe