Fruit punch recipe with step by step pics. Fruit punch is an easy to prepare drink. Fruit punch is usually made with fruit juices. At times some fruit cubes or berries are also added. There are myriad ways a fruit punch can be made.
This fruit punch recipe is a non alcoholic recipe. its very easy to make. Thus can be easily made as an excellent refreshing summer drink for small parties or get togethers.
Usually fruit juices are mixed together while making fruit punch. This is a very simple and easy recipe of fruit punch where I have used fresh Orange juice, Pineapple juice and lemon juice. The choice of juices can be yours, but do keep in mind that on mixing they should taste good. So you can just mix the juices in small quantities using a certain proportion. Mix and then check the taste. If the taste is good, then you can safely mix the same juices in large quantities in the same proportion.
Both orange juice and pineapple juice can be made freshly and then mixed. You can even use store brought packaged juices. A variation of fruit punch is made with club soda. So you can add club soda to the mixed juices. Apart from club soda, you can also use lemonade or sprite.
Sweeteners like sugar or sugar syrup can also be added. If you add club soda or sparkling water to the fruit punch, then you will need to add some sugar in the fruit punch.
Ice cubes or crushed ice can also be added. If having a cold or cough, then skip adding ice cubes. this recipe can be easily halved, doubled or tripled.
Serve fruit punch as soon as you mix the juices.
Few similar Fruit juices recipes which you may like are:
Please be sure to rate this recipe in the recipe card below if you have made it. For more vegetarian inspirations, Sign Up for my emails or follow me on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
Fruit Punch | Easy Fruit Punch Recipe
- In a mixing bowl or a jar, pour orange juice, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Mix very well. At this step you can add some sugar or sugar syrup as required and then again mix well.
- Pour the fruit punch in small glasses. You can add some ice cubes if you want. At this step you can also add some club soda.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of mint leaves and some lemon slices, pineapple or orange cubes.
- Serve fruit punch.
Nutrition Info (Approximate values)
How to make fruit punch recipe
1. Take 2 cups fresh orange juice in a mixing bowl or a jar.
2. Add 1 cup fresh pineapple juice.
3. Next add 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
4. Mix very well. At this step you can add some sugar or sugar syrup as required and then mix well.
5. Pour the fruit punch in small glasses. You can add some ice cubes if you want. At this step you can also add some club soda or lemonade or sprite.
6. Garnish with a few sprigs of mint leaves and some lemon slices, pineapple or orange cubes.
7. Serve fruit punch straightaway.