Sweet, refreshing, and free of any artificial ingredients, this 5-ingredient Fruit Punch recipe is a favorite with kids and adults alike. Learn how to make Fruit Punch Mocktail drink at home with this simple, versatile, and delicious recipe!
Table of Contents
About This Fruit Punch
Rather than purchasing store-bought concentrates loaded with added sugar, artificial flavors, colors and preservatives, learn how to make this tasty drink at home. Fruit Punch is an easy-to-prepare drink that can be made with a variety of fruit juices.
This is a non-alcoholic recipe for Fruit Punch Mocktail that is very easy to make. I like to whip up a batch of this refreshing summer drink for small parties or get togethers.
I have used a blend of fresh, homemade Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, and lemon juice for this bright and sunshiny libation. If you prefer to keep prep to a minimum, feel free to use store-bought juice instead.
Ice cubes or crushed ice can also be added for a frosty treat. However, if you have a cold or cough, then skip adding ice cubes, as they can irritate the throat. For an even fancier look, make ice cubes with berries or herbs frozen into them!
This recipe can be easily halved, doubled, or tripled according to your needs.
How To Make Fruit Punch
1. Take 2 cups of fresh orange juice in a mixing bowl or a jar.
2. Add 1 cup fresh pineapple juice.
3. Next add 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
4. Mix very well. At this step you can add some sugar or sugar syrup as required and then mix well.
If the juices are sweet, then you can skip adding sugar or any other sweetener.
5. Pour the Fruit Punch Mocktail in small glasses. You can add some ice cubes if you want. At this step you can also add some club soda, lemonade, or sprite if you prefer.
6. Garnish with a few sprigs of mint leaves and some fresh orange, lemon, or pineapple slices.
7. Serve Fruit Punch straightaway. Enjoy!
There are myriad ways a Fruit Punch can be made. While I stuck with orange and pineapple juices, you can create your own masterpiece using cranberry, pomegranate, apple, pear, or any other type of juice that you like.
Just remember that per Ayurveda, fruits should be combined with others in their category, i.e. citrus with other acidic fruits, berries with other berries, apples with pears, tropical fruits with other tropical fruits, etc.
The choice of juices can be yours, but I suggest mixing the juices in small quantities using a certain proportion if you are experimenting with new flavor combinations. If the taste is good, then you can safely mix the same juices in large quantities using the same proportion.
If you prefer something a little effervescent, you can make a variation of Fruit Punch with club soda or Sprite. You can also use lemonade for a tangy, sweet addition.
Sweeteners like sugar or simple syrup can also be added, depending on your tastes. If you add club soda or sparkling water to the Fruit Punch mocktail, then you will probably need to add some sugar to the drink to balance out the flavors.
At times some fruit cubes or berries are also added, which makes for a fun presentation. You can also create ice cubes with berries, herbs, or chopped fruit frozen into them for a fancy look.
I suggest drinking fruit punch straightaway after mixing it. Fruit juices begin to degrade as soon as they touch air, so in order to get maximum health benefits, it’s best to drink them while they are still fresh.
That said, any leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to 2 to 3 hours. You can also turn any leftovers into a sweet frozen treat by pouring them into popsicle molds or ice cube trays.
Fruit juice typically implies that only one type of fruit is used, whereas fruit punch mocktail has 2 or more types of fruit juice in it. Punches can also include other ingredients like herbs or spices, sugar, club soda, Sprite, and/or ginger ale to name a few, whereas fruit juices do not.
More Refreshing Drinks To Try!
Please be sure to rate the recipe in the recipe card or leave a comment below if you have made it. For more veetarian inspirations, Sign Up for my emails or follow me on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
Fruit Punch Recipe | Fruit Punch Mocktail
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sugar or sugar syrup as required – optional
- ice cubes – optional
- few sprigs of mint leaves – for garnish
- some lemon slices or orange or pineapple slices – for garnish
- In a mixing bowl or a jar, pour orange juice, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Mix very well. At this step you can add some sugar or sugar syrup as required and then again mix well.
- Pour the fruit punch in small glasses. You can add some ice cubes if you want. At this point you can also add some club soda.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of mint leaves and some lemon slices, pineapple or orange cubes.
- Serve Fruit Punch straightaway.
- Since this Fruit Punch recipe is made with freshly extracted fruit juices, it is best to drink it as soon as you make it. Storing the fruit punch will change its flavors and in order to get the maximum health benefits, it is best to serve the drink as soon as it is prepared. Though you could keep it in the fridge for about 2 to 3 hours, but keep in mind that the taste and flavor will change.
- Feel free to experiment with the recipe by including other citruses or acidic fruits’ juices.
- To make the mocktail drink, you could also use canned juices which are free of any additives or preservatives.
- If the juices are sweet, then you can skip adding any sweetener or sugar.
- According to your needs, you can make a large batch of this drink for small parties.
Nutrition Info (Approximate Values)
This Fruit Punch recipe post from the archives first published in April 2018 has been updated and republished on 1 September 2022.
Dassana, the fruit punch recipe is very very yummy. I loved it.
Nice to know and thanks.
Please mention serving size in nutritional information chart Thanks for your recepies
The servings are mentioned in the recipe card and the approximate nutritional info is for one serving. Hope this helps and thanks.
Thanks for this recipe