Pineapple juice recipe with step by step photos – refreshing pineapple juice made with fresh pineapple.
As I had mentioned in the Ganga-jamuna recipe post, that I will share pineapple juice. So here is the method to make pineapple juice. I have also shared a famous pineapple mocktail drink – Pina colada recipe.
Preparing pineapple juice is easy, But peeling and chopping the pineapple can be difficult at times. usually I first slice the pineapple with the peels on and then just slice off the peels. While browsing, I saw a Youtube video and I felt this is a better method. So I follow this method and it takes less time than the way pineapple is peeled and chopped traditionally.
Once you get the pineapple wedges or cubes, then everything is easy and quick. I do suggest to Use fresh pineapple as the frozen ones or tinned ones do not taste that good in a juice. Few more pineapple recipes on blog are Pineapple kesari, Pineapple rasam, Pineapple raita and Pineapple payasam recipe.
Serve pineapple juice fresh and immediately. you can garnish with some pineapple wedges or mint leaves.
Pineapple juice recipe below:
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. If you'd like more delicious Indian vegetarian recipes delivered straight to your inbox, Sign Up for my email newsletter. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration.
- 2 to 2.5 cups chopped pineapple or 1 small pineapple chopped
- 1 to 1.25 cups water or add as required
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- 2 to 3 tablespoon sugar or add as required
- ⅛ teaspoon black salt (optional)
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder (optional)
- First step is to peel-chop or chop-peel the pineapples.
- Take the chopped pineapple in a blender jar.
- Add 2 to 3 tbsp sugar and 6 to 8 ice cubes. Also add 1 cup water. If you want a very thick juice, then don't add any water. Skip the ice cubes if cold food does not suit you.
- Blend till smooth. For a thin consistency, you can add some more water.
- Pour in glasses. I do not strain the juice, but if you want you can strain the juice.
- Serve pineapple juice garnished with pineapple wedges or slices. For an indian touch, you can sprinkle some black salt and roasted cumin powder in the juice.
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later
Lets start step by step pineapple juice recipe:
1. First step is to peel-chop or chop-peel the pineapples. I referred to this Youtube video for slicing the pineapples.
2. Take the chopped pineapple in a blender jar.
3. Add 2 to 3 tbsp sugar and 6 to 8 ice cubes. Also add 1 cup water. If you want a very thick juice, then don’t add any water. Skip the ice cubes if cold food does not suit you.
4. Blend till smooth. For a thin consistency, you can add some more water.
5. Pour in glasses. I do not strain pineapple juice, but if you want you can strain the juice.
6. Serve pineapple juice garnished with pineapple wedges or slices. for an Indian touch, you can sprinkle some black salt and roasted cumin powder in the juice.