Watermelon rose cooler recipe with step by step photos – light, refreshing cooling drink for summers made with watermelon, rose syrup and Sabja seeds.
Any drink with watermelon is easy to prepare, provided you remove the seeds before, which can be quite a task at times. I do remove the seeds before I add the watermelon cubes to the blender. Luckily I always end up buying watermelon which do not have many seeds in them.
I have seen some youtube videos where there are certain techniques showing how the watermelon should be cut, so that the seeds can be removed easily. I have not tried doing any of these methods. I just slice the watermelon in many parts and then remove the seeds with a small paring knife.
If you are looking for more Beverages then do check:
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. Sign Up for my email newsletter or you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspirations.
watermelon rose cooler
- 4 cups chopped deseeded watermelon
- 4 to 5 tablespoon rose syrup or add as required
- 1 teaspoon sabja seeds (sweet basil seeds) soaked in ½ cup water
- 1 to 2 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- a few ice cubes or chilled water (optional)
- Soak 1 tsp sabja seeds in 1/2 cup water for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Later strain the seeds and keep aside in a small bow. You can also keep them covered in a refrigerator.
- Take 4 cups chopped deseeded water melon in a blender jar.
- Add 4 to 5 tbsp rose syrup. Also add 1 to 2 tsp rose water. Rose water is optional and you can skip it.
- Blend till smooth. You can add some ice cubes while blending. You can also thin the cooler a bit by adding some chilled water.
- Pour the watermelon rose cooler in glasses.
- Top with some sabja seeds.
- Serve watermelon rose cooler immediately.
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later
Step by step watermelon rose cooler recipe
1. In a small bowl, soak 1 tsp sabja seeds/sweet basil seeds in ½ cup water for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Later strain the seeds in a tea strainer and keep aside in a small bow. You can also keep them covered in a refrigerator.
3. Take 4 cups chopped deseeded water melon in a blender jar.
4. Add 4 to 5 tbsp rose syrup. Also add 1 to 2 tsp rose water. Rose water is optional and you can skip it.
5. Blend till smooth. You can add some ice cubes while blending. You can also thin the cooler a bit by adding some chilled water.
6. Pour the watermelon rose cooler in glasses.
7. Top with some sabja seeds. Stir.
8. Serve watermelon rose cooler immediately.