I always make some mint coriander chutney and keep it in my refrigerator. It keeps up to 5 days without getting spoilt.
Again, this is my mom’s recipe for making mint coriander chutney. On the internet there are many variations of the Mint Coriander Chutney.
This chutney recipe uses only 4 ingredients which are easily available in your kitchen, namely fresh mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies and ginger. Optionally, you can add lemon juice as it preserves the green color in the chutney. Best is to add black salt in the chutney.
you might also love to check these chutney recipes:
- sour mango chutney
- garlic chives chutney
- sesame coconut chutney
- tamarind date sweet chutney
- coconut chutney for idli, dosa
- quick sweet ripe mango chutney
- mint chutney for tandoori recipes
Mint Coriander Chutney recipe below:
- 1 cup fresh chopped mint leaves/pudina
- 1 cup fresh chopped coriander/cilantro leaves
- 1 green chilli ( add more chillies if you want the chutney to be spicy)
- ½ inch ginger
- 1 tsp cumin powder – optional
- 1 or 2 tbsp lemon juice – optional
- salt or black salt or rock salt
- In a mixie or blender grind all the above ingredients to a smooth paste using little water.
- Mix salt in the chutney.
- Keep the Mint Coriander Chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- You can Serve this Mint Coriander Chutney with pakoras, samosas, chaat, chole, potato chips or other snacks.