Watermelon mint juice is one more variation of watermelon juice. I always like to spice up the watermelon juice than to have it simply plain.
I have already shared Few variations of watermelon juice on my blog like:
- Watermelon orange juice
- Watermelon agua fresca (a Mexican drink made from watermelons)
- Watermelon rose cooler
- Watermelon juice – with gulkand/rose petal jam
You can also experiment with few more coolants like Sabja seeds (basil seeds) or Rooh afza or gulkand or rose petals and come with your own favorite version of having watermelons. Summer is the best time to experiment with fruit juices. Just make sure that you choose the right combination of fruits because some fruits do not go well together. E.g. avoid mixing acidic and citrus fruits with sweets fruits.
In this watermelon juice, I have used mint leaves with watermelons. Mint is cooling as well as good for digestion. Watermelon is also cooling and a good source of vitamin c. Thus the combination of watermelon and mint is ideal for summers.
If you are looking for more Beverages then do check:
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. Sign Up for my email newsletter or you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspirations.
watermelon mint juice
- 1 medium size watermelon, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 1 or 2 tablespoon mint leaves (pudina)
- black salt as required
- chaat masala as required
- ice cubes (optional)
- In a blender, add the watermelon and mint leaves.
- No need to add water. Blend well.
- Pour the watermelon juice in tall glasses and sprinkle some black salt and chaat masala from top. Add ice cubes if required.
- Garnish watermelon juice with some mint leaves
- And serve watermelon mint juice.
Nutrition Info Approximate values
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later