this collection consists of ladoo recipes which are made on various festive occasions in india. making ladoos is not difficult, but does require some practice and patience. a few recipes in this collection are easy and quick to prepare. you can also check these sweets collections:
- 12 barfi recipes
- 31 halwa recipes
- 27 kheer recipes
- top 10 sweets recipes
- 121 diwali sweets recipes
- top 10 eggless cakes recipes
- 21 eggless chocolate recipes
collection of 26 laddu recipes
1. boondi ladoo – a popular indian sweet made from gram flour batter and sugar syrup. there are two types of boondi ladoos. one is a soft textured one and the other is a crisp hard one. both these ladoos have some variations in the method and the consistency of sugar syrup, thus yielding different textures. this ladoo recipe give a soft textured boondi ladoos.
2. motichoor ladoo – melt in the mouth ladoos made from gram flour. one of the most popular indian sweet. the method to make motichoor ladoos is similar to boondi ladoo. the major difference between boondi ladoo and motichoor ladoo is the size of the tiny boondi (fried gram flour balls). boondi ladoo has the gram flour balls bigger in size and motichoor ladoos have smaller ones. both the ladoos are made from gram flour or besan batter.
3. besan ladoo – a popular ladoo made from gram flour, powdered sugar and ghee. while making besan ladoos, its important to roast the gram flour well, till it starts releasing the ghee and also will starts giving nutty fragrance. other popular sweets you can make with besan are:
4. atta ladoo recipe – easy and quick to prepare delicious ladoos made with whole wheat flour, sugar and ghee. other popular desserts made with whole wheat flour are:
5. nariyal ladoo – melt in the mouth ladoos made with desiccated coconut and sugar syrup. just a three ingredient recipe and one which does not take a lot of time to make. coconut ladoos are specially made during festivals like diwali, ganesh chaturthi, dussehra. easy vegan recipe. you can also check this coconut barfi recipe which is made with unsweetened desiccated coconut.
6. coconut ladoo recipe – three ingredient quick and easy coconut ladoos made with fresh coconut, condensed milk and cardamom powder.
7. rava ladoo – quick and easy ladoo recipe made with semolina, khoya (evaporated milk solids) and desiccated coconut. gets done in 20 minutes. the rava ladoo recipe is very easy and does not go into the consistency of sugar syrup. other popular desserts made with rava are:
8. ragi ladoo recipe – quick, easy and tasty ragi ladoo made with three ingredients – ragi, jaggery and ghee. ragi is a very good source of calcium.
9. poha ladoo recipe – quick and delicious ladoo made with thick poha (flattened rice or parched rice), jaggery and ghee.
10. dry fruits ladoo – no sugar ladoos made with dry fruits. this is an easy and quick recipe for making these healthy and delicious ladoos for the festive season. vegan recipe. these ladoos can be had during fasting or navratri vrat also.
11. badam ladoo – quick and easy ladoos made with almonds, jaggery and raisins. badam ladoos make for a healthy sweet snack. another very popular south indian sweet made with badam is this badam halwa recipe.
14. malai ladoo – two ingredient easy paneer ladoo recipe made with milk and sugar. malai ladoo is a popular sweet from the north indian cuisine.
15. maladu or maa ladoo – quick south indian ladoo made from roasted gram or roasted chana dal. it takes less than 15 minutes to makes these ladoos. they are not only delicious but very nutritious and healthy also.
16. urad dal ladoo recipe – tasty and delicious ladoos made with urad dal, ghee and sugar. these urad dal ladoos are easy to make and are protein rich ladoos.
17. peanut ladoo recipe – easy two ingredient recipe of ladoos made with roasted peanuts and jaggery. these peanut ladoos stay good for about a week at room temperature and for 15 to 20 days in the fridge. you can serve these ladoos plain or even serve it as a sweet snack in the tiffin box. the recipe can also be easily doubled or tripled.
18. instant coconut ladoo – 2 ingredient delicious ladoos that are pretty quick to make. the 2 main ingredients are sweetened condensed milk and desiccated coconut. for more instant recipes, you can check this collection of 24 instant veg recipes.
19. sabudana ladoo – an indian sweet made from tapioca pearls. good for festival days as well as for fasting days. sabudana or tapioca pearls is one ingredient which is much used during fasting or vrats in india.
20. pori urundai – a crunchy, crisp, light, delicious, easy ladoo recipe which gets ready in minutes made with puffed rice. for this recipe, you can also use puffed flattened rice (puffed poha) instead of puffed rice. they are also known as murmura ladoo or puri unde.
21. til gud ke ladoo recipe – easy recipe of delicious ladoos made with sesame seeds, peanuts, desiccated coconut and jaggery.
22. sattu ladoo recipe – quick and easy ladoos made from roasted chana flour, jaggery and ghee. these sattu ladoos are a healthy option for everyone in the family.
23. til ladoo recipe – simple recipe of ladoos prepared with sesame seeds, jaggery, peanuts and desiccated coconut. these sesame seeds laddus make for a good warming sweet snack for the winters. make them, store them and have them whenever you want.
24. til khoya ladoo recipe – melt in the mouth delicious til khoya ladoo recipe. to make these delicious ladoos along with sesame seeds, khoya or mawa is used. a four ingredient easy recipe.
25. narkel naru recipe – narkel naru are delicious coconut ladoos from the bengali cuisine. narkel naru can be made with sugar or jaggery. this recipe of narkel naru is made with jaggery. for the jaggery you can use the jaggery made from sugarcane juice or palm jaggery.
26. suji ladoo with khoya – quick and easy to prepare melt in the mouth rava ladoo made with rava (sooji or cream of wheat), khoya, milk, sugar and ghee. this recipe is quick and can be prepared in less than 20 minutes.