Apple pomegranate juice recipe – easy and healthy juice recipe to give you a quick boost of energy. Good for summers when we often get drained and tired.
Both these fruits are known for their health benefits. Pomegranate is good source of vitamin C and vitamin K. Apple is also a good source of vitamin C and we all have heard how eating apple every day will keep the doctor away :-).
Few more drinks you can make with pomegranate or apple are:
The juice needs to be made in an electric juicer. I used the juicer attachment which came with the mixer grinder. There is no need to add any sugar or sweetener in this juice. I usually add a pinch of black salt to the juice I make at home. Skip if you do not have black salt.
I never buy ready-made juices from outside. As per ayurveda, fruits as well as fruit juices have to be consumed fresh. Moreover, with time the taste of many fruit juices starts changing.
In the ready-made juices there is a lot of sugar and preservatives added. Even if I have to make a fruit based dish which uses juices, I make the juice at home and then add it to the recipe. You can have a look at this collection of 17 Fruit juice recipes.
If you are looking for more Beverages then do check:
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later
- 2 medium to large apples
- 2 medium to large pomegranates
- 2 to 3 pinches of black salt (optional)
- ice cubes (optional)
- Chop the pomegranate into two. Remove the pomegranate arils.
- Peel, core and chop the apples.
- First add the apples in the feeder tube of the juicer and extract the juice.
- Then add the pomegranate arils and extract the juice.
- Pour the juice in glasses.
- Sprinkle a pinch of black salt in each glass and serve the apple pomegranate juice immediately with or without ice cubes.
Nutrition Info Approximate values
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.