mint coriander raita
mint coriander raita with refreshing mint and coriander flavors and taste.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- ¾ cup mint leaves (pudina patta)
- ½ cup coriander leaves (dhania patta)
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder (bhuna jeera powder) - or as required
- ½ teaspoon chaat masala powder or as required
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder (lal mirch powder) - or as required
- 1 cup curd (dahi or yogurt - dairy or vegan) - i used cashew curd
- black salt or rock salt or sendha namak as required
grind the mint, coriander & green chili with some water to a smooth consistency.
add very less water while grinding.
whisk yogurt till smooth.
add the ground mint + coriander + green chili paste.
then add the chopped onions, all the spice powders and salt. mix very well.
stir and serve the mint coriander raita with some lightly spiced dish.
you can also chill mint coriander raita and then serve later.