vegan mango milkshake
refreshing mango milkshake recipe flavored with saffron
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 3 glasses
- 2 medium size alphonso mangoes
- 2 cups coconut milk or almond milk or cashew milk or dairy milk
- 2 teaspoon of sugar or jaggery (optional), add as required
- 4 small ice cubes (optional)
- 1 pinch saffron (kesar) - optional
- dry fruits like cashew, almond, pistachois to garnish (optional)
wash the mangoes and peel them.
chop the mango pulp into small pieces.
add the mango pulp into the blender along with milk
add the sugar or jaggery as per your taste and also considering the sweetness of mangoes.
you can add ice cubes also at this stage or you can add the ice cubes while serving the mango shake.
blend everything till smooth.
add the chopped dry fruits, if you want for garnishing.
and serve the mango shake with few saffron strands for garnish.