watermelon orange juice
refreshing watermelon orange juice with mint leaves
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 2 -3
- 4 to 5 cups chopped watermelon cubes, deseeded
- ¾ to 1 cup orange juice or 1 medium or large sized orange, juiced
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- organic unrefined cane sugar or powdered jaggery as required
- a few fresh mint leaves for garnishing
- ice cubes (optional)
peel, chop the orange and extract the juice.
you can use a juicer to extract the orange juice.
blend the watermelon, mint leaves and sugar in a blender.
pour the watermelon juice in a jar or bowl.
add the orange juice to the watermelon juice.
stir well and serve with or without ice cubes garnished with mint leaves.
serve watermelon orange juice immediately.