strawberry smoothie recipe
strawberry smoothie recipe is a creamy delicious smoothie full on with the flavors and taste of strawberries.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 200 grams strawberries - hulled and chopped or 1.25 cups chopped strawberries
- ½ cup coconut milk - thin to medium consistency
- 1 medium to large banana
rinse, hull and then chop strawberries. add them in a blender or mixer.
add 1 medium to large banana (chopped).
pour ½ cup coconut milk having a thin or medium consistency. you can add some sweetener like maple syrup, jaggery, coconut sugar or honey if you want. for thick smoothie you can add ¼ to ⅓ cup coconut milk.
blend till smooth.
pour in glasses and serve strawberry smoothie straight away.
- this smoothie recipe can be doubled or tripled.
- you can add sweetener of your choice in the smoothie.
- you can also use cow's milk instead of coconut milk.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 488mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 64.5mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2.4mg