samosa sandwich is one of the known street food dish from mumbai. samosas along with some veggies are stuffed in bread slices and then grilled or toasted.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 sandwiches
- 8 bread slices
- 4 samosa
- 1 small to medium onion - thinly sliced
- 1 small to medium tomato - thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber - thinly sliced
- 1 small bowl sandwich chutney
- softened butter - as required
- chaat masala or sandwich masala - as required
- roasted cumin powder - as required
- black salt or regular salt - as required
first assemble all the ingredients.
take the bread slices and spread some butter on it. you can slice the edges if you want. you can use any type of bread like whole wheat, multi grain, brown bread or white bread.
now spread sandwich chutney or mint-coriander chutney on the bread slices.
take a samosa and crush it lightly. place the lightly crushed samosa on one bread slice.
place two to three slices each of onion, cucumber and tomatoes. you can also add capsicum slices. some grated cheese can also be added.
sprinkle 1 to 2 pinches of roasted cumin powder, chaat masala or sandwich masala and black salt or regular salt all over the vegetable slices.
cover with the second bread slice.
place samosa sandwich in a preheated sandwich maker.
grill or toast till the sandwich is crisp and golden.
remove the samosa sandwich. then slice in two parts.
serve samosa sandwich hot with mint-coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.