this is a delhi style tasty fruit chaat that is spiced, savory, sweet and tangy. fruit chaat is made of a mix of fresh seasonal fruits and tubers like potatoes and sweet potatoes.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 1 medium size bowl
- 2 banana, peeled & chopped
- 1 large mango, peeled & cubed
- 1 large apple, cubed
- 2 sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled & cubed
- 1 large potato boiled, peeled and cubed or fried
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon black salt or add as required
rub the lemon juice on the banana and apple cubes.
this is so that they don't get discolored and also gives a sour hint to the fruits.
mix the mangoes and sweet potatoes with the banana & apples.
chill in the refrigerator if you want or proceed further.
fry the potatoes.
before serving mix the fried potatoes with the rest of the fruits.
add all the spice powders and salt. mix well.
serve fruit chaat garnished with some mint leaves.