strawberry lassi recipe
strawberry lassi recipe - creamy, fruity, rose scented lassi made with yogurt, strawberries, cream and rose water.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 1 to 2
- 325 to 350 grams strawberries
- 1 to 1.5 cups full fat chilled curd (yogurt or dahi)
- 2 to 3 tablespoon cream - 25 to 30% low fat cream
- 6 to 7 tablespoon sugar or honey - add as required and depending on the sweetness of the strawberries
- 1 to 2 teaspoon rose water
- one or two sliced strawberries for garnish
rinse, hull and roughly chop the strawberries.
blend the strawberries with sugar or honey to a smooth puree.
add yogurt, cream, rose water and pulse at intervals till you get a smooth, creamy lassi.
serve the strawberry lassi immediately garnished with sliced strawberries or mint leaves. you can also add some ice cubes while serving the strawberry lassi.