Strawberry lassi is a creamy, fruity, rose scented lassi made with yogurt, strawberries, cream and rose water.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 1 to 2
- 325 to 350 grams Strawberries
- 1 to 1.5 cups Full fat chilled curd (yogurt)
- 2 to 3 tablespoon Cream - 25 to 30% low fat cream
- 6 to 7 tablespoon Sugar or honey - add as required and depending on the sweetness of the strawberries
- 1 to 2 teaspoon Rose water
- One or two sliced strawberries for garnish
Rinse, hull and roughly chop the strawberries.
Blend the strawberries with sugar or honey to a smooth puree.
Add yogurt, cream, rose water and pulse at intervals till you get a smooth, creamy lassi.
Serve the strawberry lassi immediately garnished with sliced strawberries or mint leaves. You can also add some ice cubes while serving.