no cook mango kulfi
Quick, easy and a cheat's version of making delicious kulfi with whole milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream and mangoes.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 5 to 6
- 1.5 cups Whole milk Or full fat milk
- 200 grams Sweetened condensed milk Which is ½ a can (tin) Or a bit more than ¾ cup condensed milk.
- ½ cup Cream - 25% to 35% low fat ( I added amul cream)
- 4 Green cardamoms Crushed to a powder in a mortar-pestle Or about ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 cup Chopped mango
- A pinch of saffron threads - crushed (optional)
Blend everything except the cream, cardamom powder and saffron in a blender till smooth.
Then add the cream, cardamom powder and saffron.
Blend till the cream is mixed and incorporated well in the mixture.
Pour the kulfi mixture in kulfi moulds or small bowls.
Cover with a lid or aluminium foil and keep in the freezer for the kulfi to set.
Once set, serve the kulfi sprinked with crushed saffron or rose water or kewra water.
To remove the kufi, place the kulfi moulds under running water for some seconds or rub them between your palms. With a butter knife, gently remove the kulfi.