Masala lassi is a sweet and cooling drink made using yogurt and spices.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 3 to 4 glasses
- 3 cups chilled curd (yogurt)
- 3 to 4 small cardamoms - crushed
- 6 to 7 black peppercorns - powdered or ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder or cayenne pepper
- 1 to 2 pinch grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon chopped dry fruits like almonds, cashew, pistachois
- few strands of saffron
- crushed palm jaggery as per taste
In a blender add all the ingredients along with some strands of saffron.
You can add 1 or 2 tbsp of water, if you want a little thin lassi.
Blend till smooth.
You can also whisk everything with an egg whisker till smooth.
Don't overdo the blending.
When done serve chilled masala lassi in glasses, topped with some dry fruits and saffron and if you like some cream or malai.