watermelon rose cooler
watermelon rose cooler is a light summer cooler made with watermelon, rose syrup and sabja seeds (sweet basil seeds)
Prep Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 2 to 3
- 4 cups chopped deseeded watermelon
- 4 to 5 tablespoon rose syrup or add as required
- 1 teaspoon sabja seeds (sweet basil seeds) soaked in ½ cup water
- 1 to 2 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- a few ice cubes or chilled water (optional)
soak 1 tsp sabja seeds in 1/2 cup water for 20 to 30 minutes.
later strain the seeds and keep aside in a small bow. you can also keep them covered in a refrigerator.
take 4 cups chopped deseeded water melon in a blender jar.
add 4 to 5 tbsp rose syrup. also add 1 to 2 tsp rose water. rose water is optional and you can skip it.
blend till smooth. you can add some ice cubes while blending. you can also thin the cooler a bit by adding some chilled water.
pour the watermelon rose cooler in glasses.
top with some sabja seeds.
serve watermelon rose cooler immediately.