mango falooda recipe
mango falooda recipe - quick, easy and delicious mango falooda recipe with fresh mango puree, chopped mangoes and mango ice cream.
Prep Time25 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 3 to 4
- 2 teaspoon sabja seeds (sweet basil seeds) - soaked in ¾ cup water
- 3 tablespoon falooda sev cooked as per package instructions
- 3 to 4 tablespoon rose syrup
- ½ to ⅔ cup mango puree or two medium sized mangoes blended to a smooth puree in a blender
- 2 to 2.5 cups chilled milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped or sliced pistachios (pista) - or a mix of chopped dry fruits
- 3 to 4 scoops of mango ice cream or vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 1 medium sized mango, peeled and chopped in small cubes
- crushed ice or ice cubes (optional)
- mango custard (optional)
- mango jelly (optional)
- tutti frutti (optional)
then prepare the falooda sev according to package instructions.
if you need to cook them then do boil them in water till they are cooked completely & softened.
rinse the cooked falooda sev in water and then drain them. keep aside covered.
allow the falooda sev to cool completely at room temperature.
making mango falooda:
in serving glasses, first add 1 tbsp rose syrup.
then add 2 tsp sabja seeds/sweet basil seeds.
next add 2 to 3 tsp falooda sev.
add 3 tbsp mango puree.
add 1/4 to 1/3 cup milk.
repeat the layers again.
add 1/3 to 1/2 cup milk.
add chopped mangoes.
top with a scoop of mango or vanilla ice cream and some chopped or sliced dry fruits. also add some chopped mangoes.
serve mango falooda immediately.