mango falooda recipe - quick, easy and delicious mango falooda recipe with fresh mango puree, chopped mangoes and mango ice cream.
Prep Time25 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 3 to 4
- 2 teaspoon sabja seeds (sweet basil seeds) - soaked in ¾ cup water
- 3 tablespoon falooda sev cooked as per package instructions
- 3 to 4 tablespoon rose syrup
- ½ to ⅔ cup mango puree or two medium sized mangoes blended to a smooth puree in a blender
- 2 to 2.5 cups chilled milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped or sliced pistachios (pista) - or a mix of chopped dry fruits
- 3 to 4 scoops of mango ice cream or vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 1 medium sized mango, peeled and chopped in small cubes
- crushed ice or ice cubes (optional)
- mango custard (optional)
- mango jelly (optional)
- tutti frutti (optional)
preparing to make mango falooda
then prepare the falooda sev according to package instructions.
if you need to cook them then do boil them in water till they are cooked completely & softened.
rinse the cooked falooda sev in water and then drain them. keep aside covered.
allow the falooda sev to cool completely at room temperature.
making mango falooda
in serving glasses, first add 1 tbsp rose syrup.
then add 2 tsp sabja seeds/sweet basil seeds.
next add 2 to 3 tsp falooda sev.
add 3 tbsp mango puree.
add 1/4 to 1/3 cup milk.
repeat the layers again.
add 1/3 to 1/2 cup milk.
add chopped mangoes.
top with a scoop of mango or vanilla ice cream and some chopped or sliced dry fruits. also add some chopped mangoes.
serve mango falooda immediately.