moong sprouts salad recipe - easy, tasty and healthy salad recipe of moong beans sprout.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 2 cups of sprouted moong beans
- 1 small or medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium size tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli (hari mirch) - finely chopped, optional
- ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder (lal mirch powder)
- ½ or 1 teaspoon chaat masala (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or as required
- 1 boiled potato or boiled sweet potato (shakarkandi) - optional - finely chopped
- few coriander leaves for garnishing
- lemon slices for garnishing
- rock salt or black salt as required
boiling moong sprouts:
first you have to sprout the moong beans
once the moong sprouts are ready, rinse them in water.
then either steam it or boil them till the sprouts are completely cooked.
you can even keep it half cooked if you want a crunchy taste.
then strain the cooked sprouts.
making moong sprouts salad
take 2 cups of steamed or boiled moong sprouts in a big bowl or vessel.
add 1 small sized finely chopped onion and 1 medium sized finely chopped tomato.
next add 1 finely chopped green chili (hari mirch). also add 1 boiled potato (optional).
then add ¼ teaspoon red chili powder (lal mirch powder) and ½ or 1 teaspoon chaat masala (optional). stir very well.
lastly, season with salt and pour 1 teaspoon lemon juice or as required. mix well.
garnish moong sprouts salad with coriander leaves and lemon slices..
serve sprouts salad immediately.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 7g | Sodium: 1283mg | Potassium: 820mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 6.4mg