rose lassi is a fragrant, refreshing and cooling lassi variety made with fresh curd, rose petals and rose syrup.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1.5 cups fresh curd (yogurt)
- 1 cup chilled water or ½ cup water + 6 to 8 ice cubes
- 10 to 12 dried rose petals or 5 to 6 fresh edible rose petals
- 1 to 2 teaspoon rose water
- 3 tablespoon rose syrup
- 2 to 3 tablespoon sugar or add as required
- 1 tablespoon chopped or sliced dry fruits like pistachios, almonds or cashews
take 1.5 cups fresh chilled curd in a mixer or blender jar.
add 1 cup chilled water, 10 to 12 dried rose petals or 5 to 6 fresh rose petals, 1 to 2 tsp rose water and 3 tbsp rose syrup. i did not add ice cubes, hence added 1 cup water. if adding ice cubes then add 1/2 cup water
blend everything till smooth and till the lassi becomes frothy.
pour in glasses and serve rose lassi with some sliced or chopped dry fruits like almonds, pistachios or cashews.