15 minute lassi made with mix fruits.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 large mango or 1 cup chopped mango
- 2 medium bananas or 3 small or 1 large banana - chopped
- ¾ to 1 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh curd (dahi or yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon rose water (optional)
- 4 to 5 green cardamoms (choti eliachi) - seeds kept and husks removed (optional)
- 4 to 5 tablespoon sugar or honey - add as required
- 7 to 8 ice cubes (optional)
Take the chopped mangoes and bananas in a blender. Also add seeds of 4 to 5 cardamoms and 1 tbsp rose water. I added about 1 cup chopped mango and 2/3 cup chopped banana. Add 1/2 cup milk and blend till smooth.
Then add 4 to 5 tbsp sugar/honey (add sugar or honey as required), 1/2 cup milk and 2 cups yogurt. You can also add ice cubes at this step.
Blend again till smooth.
Pour the lassi in tall glasses.
Serve mix fruit lassi immediatedly.