coffee milkshake with ice cream
cold coffee recipe with ice cream - a popular summer beverage of creamy cold coffee with ice cream.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1.5 tablespoons instant coffee
- ¼ cup water or 62.5 ml water
- 4 tablespoon sugar or as required
- 2.5 cups milk or 625 ml milk
- 1 or 2 vanilla ice cream scoops for the milkshake
- 3 to 6 vanilla ice cream scoops for topping
- 4 to 5 ice small cubes
making coffee solution
in a small bowl, take 1.5 tbsp instant coffee.
add ¼ cup warm or slightly hot water.
mix very well with a spoon.
making cold coffee with ice cream
now pour this mixture in a blender jar.
add 4 tbsp sugar. you can add sugar as per your taste.
blend for a minute or till the coffee solution becomes frothy and the color lightens a bit.
now add 4 to 5 small ice cubes.
add 1 or 2 vanilla ice cream scoops.
pour 2.5 cups chilled milk.
blend once more till everything is mixed well and you get a nice froth on top.
pour cold coffee in glasses.
keep some space on top for the ice cream scoops.
now place 1 or 2 ice cream scoops.
serve coffee milkshake with ice cream immediately.
tips for making coffee milkshake
- the recipe serves 3, but can also be doubled or tripled.
- you can substitute coffee with drinking chocolate or cocoa powder and make a chocolate milkshake with ice cream.
- almond milk or soy milk can be used instead of dairy milk.
- instead of vanilla ice cream, you can even add chocolate ice cream or coffee ice cream.