Overnight oats is a no-cook recipe method of quick-cooking oats or rolled oats soaked overnight in water, milk or yogurt. Later topped with fruits and dry fruits and then served.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- ⅓ cup quick cooking oats or rolled oats
- 2 teaspoon raw sugar or honey or maple syrup or jaggery powder (optional)
- ⅓ cup water, add ½ cup water if using chia seeds or rolled oats
- ½ tablespoon sabja seeds or chia seeds - optional
- ½ to ¾ cup chopped mix fruits
Take 1/3 cup quick cooking oats or rolled oats in a small jar, glass, mug or a bowl.
Add 2 tsp raw sugar or jaggery or any sweetener of your choice.
Add 1/3 cup water.
Stir and mix well.
Add 1/2 tbsp chia seeds. You can also use sabja seeds. If you do not have chia seeds or sabja seeds, then just skip. Cover and refrigerate.
The next morning, add fruits, topped with chopped dry fruits and done.
Serve overnight oats.