mumbai pav bhaji dosa
pav bhaji dosa is a variation of dosa famous in mumbai.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 4 -5
- 1 large bowl of idli-dosa batter
- 1 medium sized bowl of pav bhaji
- 1 medium sized finely chopped onions
- coconut chutney (optional)
- oil or butter or ghee for making the dosa
on a non stick pan spread the dosa batter and let it cook.
sprinkle some oil or ghee on the sides and on the top of the dosa.
add the required amount of pav bhaji on the center of the dosa.
spread the pav bhaji evenly on the dosa with a spoon or spatula.
sprinkle some finely chopped onions.
once the dosa gets browned from the base,
then fold both the sides of the dosa.
turn carefully the folded dosa and cook the other side.
serve mumbai pav bhaji dosa hot with idli podi or coconut chutney or sambar.