dry fruits milkshake recipe
dry fruits milkshake is a healthy drink as well a great energy supplement for anyone who wants a quick boost of energy.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 -3
- ¼ cup almonds (badam)
- ¼ cup unsalted pistachios, shelled
- ¼ cup cashews (kaju)
- ¼ cup raisins (kishmish)
- 7 to 8 dates, chopped
- 2 to 3 dried figs, chopped
- 1 pinch saffron (kesar)
- 2.5 cups milk - chilled soy or dairy milk
- sugar as required
- a few dry fruits for garnish - either slice or chop the dry fruits.
preparation for dry fruits milkshake recipe
soak figs in hot water for 30 minutes or in regular water for 2 to 3 hours.
if you have dried figs which are soft, then no need to soak them. if the dried figs are chewy and hard, then do soak them.
you can also soak dates if they are hard. if they are soft, then no need to soak dates. you can also soak the almonds, cashews and the remaining dry fruits if you want.
once the figs have softened, then chop them. also chop the dates.
rinse the remaining dry fruits except saffron.
making dry fruits milkshake
then add the dry fruits in a blender jar.
add ½ cup milk and blend to a semi fine or fine paste.
then add the remaining 2 cups milk. you can also add sugar if you want.
blend well again. stir and pour in glasses.
garnish with a few dry fruits slices and serve dry fruits milkshake immediately.
- you can use regular dairy milk or almond milk or soy milk.
- you can change the proportion of dry fruits as per your requirement.