jackfruit shake recipe
jackfruit shake recipe - summer shake made with ripe jackfruit, coconut milk and jaggery.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 3 to 4
- 250 grams ripe jackfruit or 1.25 cups chopped jackfruit
- 200 ml thick coconut milk, about ¾ to 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoon powdered jaggery or add as required
- ¼ to ½ cup water or as required
- 6 to 8 ice cubes (optional)
- 1 to 2 tablespoon finely chopped jackfruit for garnish (optional)
- 6 to 8 chopped cashews for garnish (optional)
chop the jackfruit. remove the seeds. add the chopped jackfruit in a blender jar.
add the coconut milk and powdered jaggery.
blend till smooth and then add the ice cubes and 1/4 cup water.
blend again with the ice cubes. for a thinner consistency you can add some water.
serve jackfruit shake immediately.